Super Bowl Bound (1 Viewer)

SaintsMan209

SB This year!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Basically, all we need is to win out and for the Falcons to lose to the Panthers. If that happens we are the 4th seed. Pretty cool right? Also, last time the Panthers and Falcons played, the Panthers lose 48 to 33.

Remember back in 2010 when all we need was the 1-14 Panthers to beat Carolina to get NFC South... Yeah... I have more faith in the 2010 Panther than I do the 2016 Panther.

I dont even know what to say anymore. Ive thought all these ramifications through so many times my head hurts.

The only way into the playoffs. Is for us to run the board. We cannot win three games in a row let alone 8 to win the super bowl.

I am optimistic that we do have the team capable of winning out but reality tells me different.

I don't know if that scenario is accurate, but I do think we'll win out.

I really could understand the optimism when we had won 3 out of 4 games over a month ago (with 8 games left to go). Now that in the last month our team has delivered only 1 win in the last 4, it would seem quite amazing if we could put any kind of winning streak together. We're just not playing great football right now. :sad:

We are in week 14 and this team has yet to be over. 500 suddenly we are going on an 8 game winning streak? Wish in one hand and ...... Well you get the point.

Thinking that this team wins the SB sn't blind homerism or being optimistic. It's delusional. No Saints fan can think this way logically after watching this team the last 3 years.

Of course I want the Saints to make the playoffs, but I don't see that happening. So, if anything, I want the chance to be a SPOILER. More specifically, go into Atlanta with them in a MUST WIN situation to make the playoffs. Then we beat them and ending their hopes and dreams of a SB run and ending their season LOMBARDILESS once again. Let me have that much.... PLEASE!!

2 out of our last 3 teams have winning records......we've only beat one team with a winning record all year by my count.

The Seahawks/Rams games were our Superbowl.

Usually I am in it until we are mathematically eliminated from contention but this year I am not deluding myself. I wish them luck and if they mange to do it I will eat serious crow but not holding my breath.

giphy.gif

We are in week 14 and this team has yet to be over. 500 suddenly we are going on an 8 game winning streak? Wish in one hand and ...... Well you get the point.

Thinking that this team wins the SB sn't blind homerism or being optimistic. It's delusional. No Saints fan can think this way logically after watching this team the last 3 years.

Fan is short for fanatic. Fanatic means an excessive amount of enthusiasm. So how could a fan not think we could go on an 8 game winning streak? Is it likely? Nope. But as a fan of the Saints of course I'm thinking we can do it, just take it one game at a time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom