Super Bowl Commercial judging... (1 Viewer)

I don't know. I liked the Doritos commercial where the "mouse" smashed through the wall and beat the guy silly. That was pretty funny.

And I totally have to see Iron Man. Hopefully it will really good like the X-Men and not suck like the Fantastic Four...

Theres a couple... I' review later.. Got a game coming on soon..

sjoe...

The Doritos commercial with the 6 foot tall mouse was the best. Very Seth McFarlane...

This was by far the worst year of SB commercials that I can remember. Only one commercial even made me laugh a little and that was the talking stain. Everything else was either lame or old. Did they even try this year?

I thought this was one of better years in recent memory.. liked the Budwiser "Rocky Horse" Doritos "Mouse Trap" , Charles Barkley , Thriller, Screaming Animals, but the Audi Godfather nod was my Fav... just because of that bad a** car... wow. (i've already been to the Audi website & decided I want a red one ty)
I enjoyed the commercials for the most part this year. as I did most of the presentation & talent & final score :mwink:

Last edited:
hte commercials really went south after hafltime escept for the Doritos giant mouse

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom