Super Bowl Commercial judging... (1 Viewer)

Heck, someone might as well start...

OK, first Super Bowl commercials were so-so. Yet another "No longer available feature" Bud Light. Yawn.
Then an homage to the G-dfather. It was fairly lame IMHO.

Both were pretty bad. I hope they pick up the pace after a little while. Heck, these were only the first two though, so I'll withhold judgement.

Fairly amusing Pepsi commercial. Joe Buck just being his normal self in the opening sequence and apparently everyone was listening to him. :hihi:

At least that unfunny guy from Saturday Night Live finally got another paycheck. Good for him...

thought theyve been great so far-the screaming animals, the talking stain and the rocky bud horse are my faves so far

I really liked the Rocky Bud horse. Good stuff.
The screaming animals was funny, the weasels or whatever in the Toyota however was just stupid.
And I definitely want to see the Clooney football movie. Looks hilarious.

I really liked the Rocky Bud horse. Good stuff.
The screaming animals was funny, the weasels or whatever in the Toyota however was just stupid.
And I definitely want to see the Clooney football movie. Looks hilarious.

Considering I was sitting in the room with you when we saw those commercials, you know I agree with you on all of the above! :D

The Toyota commercial was beyond stupid. I can't believe someone actually got paid for writing that garbage, and that Toyota paid that sort of money to run it during the Super Bowl. :dunno:

The Budweiser Clydesdale was the best so far

and that audi is so bad azz

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom