Super Bowl Game Clock (1 Viewer)

Consigliere

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not worried about the final 1:40, but about the First and Second Quarters. At least twice in the First Quarter, and once in the Second Quarter, I noticed that the clock stopped for no good reason. I thought the TV clock was wrong and the game clock must be right, or else the whole nation would notice, but I never heard anything about it. At that time, the game was moving very quickly (mostly because of the Giants' drives) so I figure it might have been done to get more advertising money, rather than to help either team.

Did anybody else notice this or hear of this???

Didn't notice it, but if that were the case, it would have helped the Patriots and they lost, so I would say that the result is inconsequential.

I did notice the game clock on the fox broadcast stop & freeze several time and remember pointing it out. But I also remember that on a Giants field goal attempt the clock was frozen and because of the angle the field goal was shot from you could see the real game clock in the stadium and it was correct and running.

We talked about this last week. It was the tv clock that was wrong. The time was being correctly kept on the field.

I know something like this happened to us this season against tampa, last play of the game if anyone was there you would have noticed the play clock not the game clock stopped at 9secs for about 3sec and then at 7 secs for a few more and im sure a delay of game would have been called, but im not starting a petition

NFL = WWE

I did'nt really believe none of this clock stuff talk and thought it was sore loser cry baby conversation, but that video the guy has breaking that last drive down is right on.

A few weeks back a guy posted the refs basically giving us a screw job in the 80's against the 49ers.

Just like last year in the NFC Championship game when the Bears did'nt have one penalty.

Horrible.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom