Article SUPER BOWL LIV CONTENDER PREDICTIONS; POWER RANKINGS: EARLY ROUNDUP! (1 Viewer)

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
The New England Patriots came out triumphant in the lowest scoring football game Super Bowl history. The NFL Season finally comes to an end with a history-making match between Los Angeles Rams and the New England Patriots. This means that we can now move on to the next season and predict how it will entertain us.

SUPER BOWL LIV CONTENDER PREDICTIONS; POWER RANKINGS: EARLY ROUNDUP!

1. New England Patriots
2. New Orleans Saints
moy25kfsm0rj00crq99c

Finally, the fallout of Saints from the NFC Championship Game has come to a halt. While the Nola No-Call was unfortunate, an instant replay tweak in the future might keep issues at bay. This means, the Competition Committee might review pass interference, but the damage to Tommy Lee Lewis will not qualify since a P.I wasn’t called.

In reality, officials can also make mistakes similar to players. However, this leads to another debate questioning whether we want to accept human errors by referees, or technological intervention is needed to sustain. It’s safe to say that Saints know how to get back up after a disappointing season. Watch out 2019!

While the Nola No-Call was unfortunate, an instant replay tweak in the future might keep issues at bay. This means, the Competition Committee might review pass interference, but the damage to Tommy Lee Lewis will not qualify since a P.I wasn’t called.

Not sure why this line of thinking continues to exist. When a quarterback throws to a wide receiver and the ball is very close to the ground when the WR makes the catch, the referee could call that either complete or incomplete. If complete, the defending team could throw a flag to challenge, asserting that the ball hit the ground (i.e., no catch). If incomplete, the offensive team could throw a flag to challenge, asserting that the ball did not hit the ground (i.e., catch).

Conceivably, if penalty review is added, then a team could challenge for something that was not called just like they could challenge something that was called.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom