Super Bowl Omen(Great News!!) (1 Viewer)

Reminds me of joke I learned while in Germany:

What do you call someone who speaks 3 languages:
Trilingual

What do you call someone who speaks 2 languages:
Bilingual

What do you call someone who speaks 1 language:
American

(I was born and raised in an area full of French (Cajun) speaking folk, but... the PTB decided it was a SIN if kids were taught the French language. And Dad refused to pass the language on. Sad.)
It might be a joke, but it has a lot of truth in it. Well, I speak a little Spanish because my first Navy
duty station was in Puerto Rico, I speak a little Italian from my time in Sicily and Italy, and I guess when I leave here I will speak a little German. I will sort of be a Jack of All Languages and master of none including English LOL!!

I know you stated that you’re retired, but I want to take the time to thank you and every veteran and service member for all you have done for us.

Without your continuous sacrifices and unparalleled bravery, we would not be able to enjoy the liberties we have access to. Thank you for everything. I pray God’s continued favor upon you and your families.

From my heart, you are very much appreciated.🙏🏿🇺🇸
You're worth it!

Enjoy your stay in my country ;)
good to know others suffer with me in this timezone!

The thrill is just on another level watching every Saints game when its already dark outside :D

Enjoy your stay in my country ;)
good to know others suffer with me in this timezone!

The thrill is just on another level watching every Saints game when its already dark outside :D
I luckily haven't had to really deal with the timezone issues yet because I got here after all the primetime games. I lived in Italy so I know the pain of those 2:30 AM kickoffs LOL!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom