Super Bowl Predictions! (1 Viewer)

Predict SB winner and margin of victory.

• Ravens by < 4.

Votes: 18 27.3%
  • 49ers by < 4.

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Ravens by 4 - 10.

Votes: 25 37.9%
  • 49ers by 4 - 10.

Votes: 12 18.2%
  • Ravens by > 10.

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • 49ers by > 10.

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

St.Fury

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Now that we're only a few days away from the big game, lets get our predictions in!

Who are you pulling for?
What will the final score be?
Who will be the games MVP?

Ray Lewis' retirement party will begin when their offense is simply punched in the mouth and Flacco blows the game for them.

That's my bold prediction. Niners by 5, the Ravens will have a chance to win it and Flacco will blow it. No picks yet in the playoffs, and he's just dying to have a really bad game.

I predict I will be tuning in to my DVR to watch a replay of the Saints' Super Bowl win over the Colts. :9:

I will be hoping the Ravens win, not because I like them, but because I don't want to see a years' worth of commercials of the 49ers celebrating their win.

My Super Bowl wish has already happened: Atlanta Falcons are watching it from Fulton County! :ezbill:

I predict that the Ravens will not have an answer for the pressure coming from the bookend "Smith Bros." :evilgrin:

If (by some chance) the Ravens pull this one out, the media darlings will find an excuse to name Ray Ray the MVP in his Swan song. :jpshakehead:

I predict a hardhitting game, with a 3+ personal fouls for unnecessary roughness. Ed Reed will be active, but the 49'ers run options will be a big problem because:

1. Gore hits the hole quickly,
2. Kaepernick's speed and threat to run on each play, and
3. He should have play-action passes almost any time he wants it.

Ravens may be in trouble, folks. I say 49'ers win by 6+ in a good defensive battle early.

Game MVP might be Colin "auto-biceps smoocher" Kaepernick.

:gosaints:

I have a feeling kaep is going to underwhelm in this game and the ravens get their run game going with rice and pierce. flacco will throw 1 pick and 1 td and have between 200 and 250 yards. Ravens win by 6.

Well, going by the uniform colors and championship match outcome in the movie Dodgeball, SF will win. We can only hope that the Super Bowl will be as exciting as the Dodgeball movie championship. :mwink:

movie-cheerleaders-7.jpg

hi-res-159372321_crop_650x440.jpg

11.jpg

010613-NFL-Ravens-PI-AA_20130106170927666_660_320.JPG

I see a, l o w scoring game with the fight for field position being similar to a Chess game. Brother vs. Brother. How many times has this fight been played out?...I'll bet we see quite a few punts early on....

My wallet says Balt. covers the 4/ U-49

My Heart says go Niners!

I say:

1. 49ers get a lead
2. Big K gets hurt
3. Ravens win by 3

13-10

Picked 9ers but pulling for Ravens

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom