RaDaRkInG

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
LiveLeak.com - Super Bowl Sniper

LiveLeak-dot-com-6ceff2ebe5b2-bowl-sniper.jpg

LiveLeak-dot-com-bc2e04930c82-bowl-sniper_1.jpg

LiveLeak-dot-com-f1e6a7f65178-bowl-sniper_2.jpg

LiveLeak-dot-com-76fb24f1e284-bowl-sniper_3.jpg

That is not the Super Dome. If anyone sees people in those seats they need to go to eye doctor ... Tomorrow.

If it looks like the guy who used to take out Hoby Brenner's knee the split second after he made a catch, that's him.

Having snipers at the game is common. They also have radiation detection posts around the stadiums. I know because we got stopped by the Feds for the SB XLIV in Miami, because one in our crew had a stress test and was still radioactive enough to be detected.

or nice green screening, I'm sure I could make a pic like that, even do a live video with superbowl and Roger in cross hairs, not hard to fake

Having snipers at the game is common. They also have radiation detection posts around the stadiums. I know because we got stopped by the Feds for the SB XLIV in Miami, because one in our crew had a stress test and was still radioactive enough to be detected.

You would not believe the amount of security that goes on behind the scenes for the SB. My brother is a Baton Rouge cop, and he was down here working with the FBI from tuesday through the end of the game doing bomb sweeps in and around the dome area.

How evil am I for thinking he didn't get the job done?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom