Super Bowl Stats (that make me feel good) (1 Viewer)

actorforsaints7

filmmaking saint fan
Reaction score
Teams who have won at least 1 super bowl but have never lost:
49ers (5-0)
Jets (1-0)
Ravens (1-0)
Bucs (1-0)
Saints (1-0)

Teams who have been to at least 1 super bowl but have never won:
Bills (0-4)
Vikings (0-4)
Bengals (0-2)
Eagles (0-2)
Chargers, Falcons, Titans, Panthers, Seahawks, Cardinals (0-1)

And of course, teams who have never been to a super bowl:
Lions
Browns
Jaguars
Texans

Most super bowl appearances:
Cowboys (5-3)

Most super bowl wins:
Steelers (6-1)

Other notable sb win/loss records:
Patriots 3-3
Broncos 2-4
Packers and Giants are 3-1

Saints-Colts Super Bowl was most watched ever with 106 million viewers (*also most watched American television program ever)

Drew Brees is tied with Tom Brady for most completions in a super bowl (32)

Garrett Hartley owns the super bowl record for most 40+yd FG's in a super bowl (3)

The Superdome has hosted more super bowls (6) than any other venue (7th in 2013)

Well the "Most Super Bowl Appearances" isn't one that "makes me feel good".

And the only reason that "Most Super Bowl Wins" makes me feel good is that it broke the tie with the team with the "Most Super Bowl Appearances". :ezbill:

That is a pretty cool list. :9:

Teams that have never won NFL championships (including pre-SuperBowl). Jags, FALCONS, PANTHERS, Seahawks, Cardinals (I think, going back to Chicago), Bills, Bengals, Texans, Titans (including Oilers), Chargers, Vikings.

Lions, Eagles, and Browns won championships pre-SB.
(If I missed one let me know).

That's a list that it's great to be off of.

About the Cardnals-

The franchise's lone NFL championship game victory came in 1947 while they were based in Chicago, and came two decades before the first Super Bowl game was ever played. The club's other NFL championship occurred in 1925, eight years before the league began holding a championship game, and is a controversial title to this day. The much contested title was believed to belong to the Pottsville Maroons but was given to the Cardinals instead in what is called the 1925 NFL Championship controversy

(quote from WIKI)

I liked having three winning scores in one game. Shockeys won it, Moores put an insurance policy on Shockey's and Porter sealed the deal.

More people watched this SB than any other show IN THE HISTORY OF TELEVISION. oH SNAP!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom