Super Bowl Week: A Team's PR Dept Nightmare (1 Viewer)

I didn’t mention government in any of my post where are you guys getting this? I also never called out anyone for stating their opinion on here. I just said people will make a big deal about this and sure enough they did. Political Correctness doesn’t have to be enforced by the government; simply a willing public actively seeking an apology for what a person says, and he apologized. We already established what he said was stupid. You and others on here keep taking what I post out of context. I also don’t think he should have said it but he did. I don’t even know why he said it unless someone asked him I didn’t watch the video. Opinions are like *******s everyone has one.

Your 2nd post brought up free speech/1st amendment - that's government

Also I commended him (sort of) for his apology

Your 2nd post brought up free speech/1st amendment - that's government

Also I commended him (sort of) for his apology

I never directly said government, I just notice people hang on every word when people are speaking in public. I wasn't trying to pick a fight. Don't want to earn a bad rep on here after just joining. I stated my opinion probably wasn’t clear enough but I can care less what other people’s opinion on here is about the matter. He clearly said something stupid but I’m not the type that jumps on people for saying stuff like that. I also can’t stand people who go for grammar.
<O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p
I have nothing against you.<O:p</O:p

Two problems with this statement.

1. You're putting forth a claim that has been abandoned by critical scholars since the 1970s.
2. You didn't even get the name of the Egyptian god correct. It was Osiris.

Sorry lol. I'd been drinking and didn't care enough to look up details; I was jut trying to shine light on lunacy.

The point main point I was trying to make is that depending on how you look at the Christian religions, especially the book of Leviticus, it can support any form of hate you choose to support. But so many people choose to ignore the other parts of that same book and the bible as a whole that condemn their own bigoted actions.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom