Super Bowl Week: A Team's PR Dept Nightmare (1 Viewer)

dapperdan

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I'm just laughing at the 49ers response to CB Chris Culliver's earlier remarks:

Culliver: Gay players are not welcome

49ers issue statement, 'reject' Culliver's anti-gay comments

It's got to be like herding cats in the PR Dept this week at the Super Bowl.

Especially bad for a San Francisco player. Half their fans are probably gay, not that there is anything wrong with that.

Unfortunately, I'm not shocked that those attitudes are still out there, but I am somewhat shocked that someone who has made it to the NFL hasn't learned not to say those things publicly. Especially in San Fran.

Whew, at least it was only gay people he was talking about. When I opened this thread, I thought it was going to be about something important.

<B>
“I don’t do the gay guys man,” said Culliver, whose Niners play the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday. “I don’t do that. No, we don’t got no gay people on the team, they gotta get up out of here if they do.

“Can’t be with that sweet stuff. Nah…can’t be…in the locker room man. Nah.”

</B>
Kwame Harris begs to differ with Culliver's statement.

Whew, at least it was only gay people he was talking about. When I opened this thread, I thought it was going to be about something important.

Dude, most people are on your side. You keep acting like you're on a lone crusade.

Especially bad for a San Francisco player. Half their fans are probably gay, not that there is anything wrong with that.

original.jpg

Gotta admire his honesty even though its not a comment he should be making publically, most players would walk a tight rope if someone asked him about gay players. Picture yourself playing ball and you're in the showers and the said gay player comes in and is looking at you. I wouldn't be too happy at that, I can't imagine most players would be either.

Gotta admire his honesty even though its not a comment he should be making publically, most players would walk a tight rope if someone asked him about gay players. Picture yourself playing ball and you're in the showers and the said gay player comes in and is looking at you. I wouldn't be too happy at that, I can't imagine most players would be either.

Lol.. why would you care? Gay guys aren't going to rape you. I've been hit on by women, although I'm very married. It doesn't cause me great anger.

Insecure much?

Just bc someone is gay and you're a male doesn't mean he is sexually attracted to you, naked or clothed. I'm a straight male and there are plenty of women, naked or clothed, that I am in zero way attracted to. Just bc someone is gay doesn't mean that they're attracted everyone else of the same sex.

THIS is what I'm saying. The people who pretend different are either lying or they're brainwashed by the Liberal media. It's time people spoke out about these things.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom