Super Bowl XLII Gameday thread: Giants vs Pats (1 Viewer)

Someone needs to go on YouTube and post Tom Brady's poo-pooing of Plaxico:
"Ha, ha. We're only gonna score 17 points!?! Does Plax play defense? Man, he could at least give us some credit!"

Then have the final score pasted over it. Guess what, Tom? Plaxico gave you too much credit.

Watch the first 30 seconds....:rofl:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WGlZsr7tjTY&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WGlZsr7tjTY&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

What a snot.

What a beautiful day! Only two bad things:

1) We have to hear Morris, Shula and Co. prattle on about 1972 for the rest of our lives

2) I was planning to put $20 on the Giants all week but never got around to it. :(

hey, you can only talk when your on their block!

brady and co got ran off the block, I used to hate hearing about the '72 dolphins. But I rather listen about them then hearing about how the Patriots are the best team ever for the rest of my life.

hey, you can only talk when your on their block!

brady and co got ran off the block, I used to hate hearing about the '72 dolphins. But I rather listen about them then hearing about how the Patriots are the best team ever for the rest of my life.
Word. I've posted that exact same thing on here before. :) We won't have to hear those Dolphins too much longer, but I'd have to hear about the Pats till I died. If I want to hear about another undefeated team, it better be the Saints. ;)

I lost a case of beer on this game!:garf

when it came time to pay up i gave my friends child 2 playstation games instead.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom