Super Bowl XLII Gameday thread: Giants vs Pats (1 Viewer)

I wish our D-line would get pressure like that...we sure needed that in many games this season.

Great four man rush right there. Go Giants!! Kill Brady while you are at it.

What is wrong with this Giants offense?.....I can't believe they can't make points out of this oportunity!

No, My hearing is not improved Primadox, thanks for asking though. I have been deaf for 5 days now. My ears ring alot and it sounds like I am in a room full of fax machines or something. No hearing though.

Is it just me

or was the the most boring intro ever in superbowl history

i mean where was the fireworks the explosions

Just as no one expected......the game is a defensive struggle!

Here's the rub....if the game stays close to the 4th qt.....the Giants D will win this game for them! I don't think any team can score 20 points in this game....and that favors the Giants big time!

McDaniels is an idiot. He must think he's a genius. Anyone directing Patroit offense can be one. Stop calling stupid plays and Patroit will win.

Right now the Pats only have the screen game remaining! The Giants DL owns the LOS, and Brady sees pressure like he never seen before, at least not this season! But right now I bet Coughlin is making sure the screen game is taken away from the Pats, by bringing the players closer to the LOS, to interfere with the screen pass. If the Giants are successful in stopping the Pats screen game....THE PATS ARE DONE! FINISHED....KAPUT! With no running game, the Pats are vulnerable like never before!

Brady does not have any time throwing the ball, and if the screen is checked, the Pats high flying offense is wide open for the taking!

Right now I give the Giants a 75% chance of winning this game!

Is it just my PC or is Saintsreport slow tonight?

Anyway what I have been wanting to post is that the Saints need a Jason Tuck type of player. The four man pass rush by the Giants has been impressive.

I didn't think you could challenge that

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom