Super Bowl XLIII logo revealed (1 Viewer)

Their slogan should be "Of course it's February in Florida, why wouldn't it be raining?"
:D

Wow, next year the Super Bowl is on my oldest son's bday. If the Saints can make it, we would have one helluva birthday/Super Bowl party. :9:

i will say this much....how much fun would it be to see he Saints in the Super Bowl in Tampa....Being in the Super Bowl would be great, but to get a chance to annoy Tampa fans with the fact of us playing in the Super Bowl in their city....that is icing on the cake. :D

I know i would be annoyed if Tampa or Atlanta made it to the Super Bowl and it was in New Orleans.

i will say this much....how much fun would it be to see he Saints in the Super Bowl in Tampa....Being in the Super Bowl would be great, but to get a chance to annoy Tampa fans with the fact of us playing in the Super Bowl in their city....that is icing on the cake. :D

I know i would be annoyed if Tampa or Atlanta made it to the Super Bowl and it was in New Orleans.

Does Tampa have fans ?

Boy you ain't lying! I would pay whatever for them damn tickets just to piss someone off down there! And as an artist I can't stand the logo's that NFL are producing these day's! I mean my eight year old niece could draw that sh**t and have made it a hell of a lot better! I think that we have hand's down the best looking SB logo's when the game is hosted in the dome! I hate to say that I bought the SB patch for the game last year and had it put on my jersey so I could be ready for the game, it hurts just to wear it but people like it when I wear it cause' I got the state patch on the other side and all people tell me is "man what if..." I instead at the last minute bought another for my Peyton jersey and did the same this year for Eli! But wouldn't it be nice if we would have went!

I agree that it kinda looks like the Patriots, thats the first thing I thought of when I saw it....ridunkulous

This is what I came up with last night. It was discussed on sportslogos.net as to why the NFL doesn't incorporate the colors and or design scheme of city's that host the SB and also has a team like TB. I came up with this using the Buc's colors, flag and football. Now think how sick Gruden, and his team would feel if we did get to TB for the SB and won that ***** on their home turf!! It's one thing to win in somebody else's place but it's gotta' hurt if they are in your division! But they already got a ring so it shouldn't hurt that bad!

NFLConcept-Logo-SuperBowlXLIIISmall.png

This is what I came up with last night. It was discussed on sportslogos.net as to why the NFL doesn't incorporate the colors and or design scheme of city's that host the SB and also has a team like TB. I came up with this using the Buc's colors, flag and football. Now think how sick Gruden, and his team would feel if we did get to TB for the SB and won that ***** on their home turf!! It's one thing to win in somebody else's place but it's gotta' hurt if they are in your division! But they already got a ring so it shouldn't hurt that bad!

That's a hell of a lot better than what somebody who got paid as a professional came up with.

I really think the NFL ought to turn this into a contest with $$$ and a pair of tickets to the game/accomodations as prizes. Imagine the offseason buzz they could create for a league that is headed into hibernation until late July sans the Draft.

:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

The NFL should hire you for SB concepts and NFL uniform concepts

but the logo does look a lil patriotish

but who cares about a logo, just get me a ticket there with my saints playing and the logo could be two gay dudes for all i care

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom