Super Bowl XLIV 10th Anniversary (1 Viewer)

For myself, I can't watch this again or any playoffs games. I feel kind of sad thinking about how great it was to see us winning that trophy. I want us to win another one. I don't to look at something from 10 years ago or even last year. My mindset is our future.

For myself, I can't watch this again or any playoffs games. I feel kind of sad thinking about how great it was to see us winning that trophy. I want us to win another one. I don't to look at something from 10 years ago or even last year. My mindset is our future.

How enormously sad for you. I will bask in the glow of my memories from Miami that glorious day 10 years ago all day long.

How enormously sad for you. I will bask in the glow of my memories from Miami that glorious day 10 years ago all day long.
To each its own, I guess. I ordered the DVD on the same day and I have yet to watch it.

Sad? What's sad about the fact that we won a Super Bowl? Just because we haven't won one since then? It's hard winning a Super Bowl so the fact that we got one is astonishing.

Sad? What's sad about the fact that we won a Super Bowl? Just because we haven't won one since then? It's hard winning a Super Bowl so the fact that we got one is astonishing.
If you want to live in the glory of the past, that's on you. But when we were so close on many occasion and still fall back to this only one, then it is sort of sad and depressing. If you not having that great desire to wanting more and still living in the past, then I don't know what to say. Just like Cowboys fan rubbing their past glories when their team right now is abysmal. Like I said, to each is own and how they feel. I feel differently and I don't expect anyone else to feel the same. Down vote all you want. It doesn't bother me.

If you want to live in the glory of the past, that's on you. But when we were so close on many occasion and still fall back to this only one, then it is sort of sad and depressing. If you not having that great desire to wanting more and still living in the past, then I don't know what to say. Just like Cowboys fan rubbing their past glories when their team right now is abysmal. Like I said, to each is own and how they feel. I feel differently and I don't expect anyone else to feel the same. Down vote all you want. Don't bother me.

Of course I want more and more but that doesn't stop me from celebrating the fact that we were champions at one point. There's a difference between being happy that we won a Super Bowl and rubbing it in someone's face. You and Belichick would get along great. A couple of years ago on the day after they won a Super Bowl he was asked about how he felt about winning it and what he said was, "we're 6 weeks behind everyone else". Damn dude, take some time to celebrate it, like maybe longer than a day. Now I understand there's a difference between a day and a decade but my point remains. Not long after we won it I said if we never win another one again I'll still be happy because we won this one. You feel differently, that's cool. I don't get it but that's fine.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom