Nostalgia Super Bowl XLIV Radio Broadcast on right now on WWL (1 Viewer)

Nice. Watching Saints and Colts from last year. Going to watch Saints and Colts SuperBowl next. I can pick up870 at night here as well as 1130 the tiger

If anyone is recording it, I would appreciate a copy. I've wanted to sync up the video of the game with the radio broadcast for a while.

On 105.3 FM or 870 AM for those that want to listen or re-listen. Teams were just introduced and ran out onto the field and going to commercial now so the actual game will be starting shortly.

As much as I enjoy Zach and Deuce, I do miss hearing Jim Henderson and Hokie Gajan.
Jim Henderson was a true GOAT!

Is that good enough folks? That though it is the greatest accomplishment in Saints history, its been 10 years since that Superbowl. We should have more angst to wanna win more than to relish in watching the game over and over. Im not saying in anyway that I didn't and continue to not enjoy that moment, but it was a moment. This team is destined and built for more than just a Superbowl and im ready to see the next Superbowl not relishing in a past moment. As fans we should want more and demand more of our team. Im just saying.

Slight tangent: https://www.neworleanssaints.com/news/fox-8-to-rebroadcast-four-classic-saints-games.

The times and dates are different than what I have been viewing via KATC's The CW channel out of Lafayette:

KATC is airing right now the 2006 Dallas game and tomorrow the 2009 Patriots game.

Last week I saw the re-airing of the 2009 Miami game.

In both the Miami game and the Dallas game, I am in awe of watching Reggie Bush - so fluid and QUICK!

And... as I am typing this, Fred Thomas flubs an Int right into TO's hands for a TD on a 4th and 8 play in the 3rd qtr!

:covri:

Last edited:
Nice. I watched the shortened broadcast muted with the radio replay. Not perfect, but fun. Porter's interception came on the video just before the radio description. :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom