Super Bowl XLVII fans in New Orleans prep for the big game (1 Viewer)

doctorj

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Posted by the Oakland Tribute. Nothing earth shattering, but it did make me smile. I have never seen Nola working girls interviewed before. LOL!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/x_6XO8BqDFY?list=UUJeqmLFMKfUbU7EYLnKl0Yw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

Frank The Rat

Official SR twitter team
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I love the Raiders fan....Tough being a fan of any team other then the Saints and living in New Orleans. :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Strengths, weaknesses for the NFL's top 12 Super Bowl contenders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
DerrickB Article After the bye week, can the Saints get into Super Bowl contending mode? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 2
Gentilly504 I was wrong. Saints do have a chance to make the Super Bowl. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 26
Fleur-de-Links, October 15: New Orleans to Host Super Bowl 59 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Raiders, Las Vegas offer to host Super Bowl LVIII after New Orleans move to 2025 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
How Many Think We Can Actually Win the Super Bowl this Year? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 58
Andrus BREAKING: New Orleans Chosen as the Host City for Super Bowl LIX SR News Page Articles 0
New Orleans to host Super Bowl in 2025, not '24 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
NFL owners approve moving back next New Orleans hosted Super Bowl to 2025 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
New Orleans Super Bowl moved from 2024 to 2025 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
New Orleans to host Super Bowl in 2025 to avoid conflict with Mardi Gras in 2024 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Owners to vote today on moving New Orleans Super Bowl from 2024 to 2025 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Report: NFL owners to vote on moving next New Orleans Super Bowl back one year to 2025 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Interview with Saints’ Super Fan “Da Boom” gives hope and inspiration to many Saints RSS News Feeds 0