Super Flower Blood Moon lunar eclipse - 5/15/22 (1 Viewer)

Looks like an airplane to me....complete with red and green lights. While we were watching it here my son pointed out an airplane that looked weird to him. Just looked like an airplane to me.
The flight pattern is not normal at all. I saw it, not on video, but I saw it go up an inch and then make a 90 degree left turn. It also visited one spot twice.

Of course we had thunderstorms tonight starting around the time of the eclipse. They are still going on ugh

I swear to you guys that I captured on video what might be a UFO. It looked like a light that went from green to red and the flight path was not what any human would do while flying. I think the files might be too big to upload here but I have them. About a minute total I think, 3 videos. It literally looks like a blinking light moving around in the sky in a way that no airplane or whatever would do.
If you can't explain it, report it to MUFON.

I swear to you guys that I captured on video what might be a UFO. It looked like a light that went from green to red and the flight path was not what any human would do while flying. I think the files might be too big to upload here but I have them. About a minute total I think, 3 videos. It literally looks like a blinking light moving around in the sky in a way that no airplane or whatever would do.
How many rum and Hawaiian Punch cocktails had you consumed prior to witnessing it?

The light twinned itself for a second and went away. It was green and then a red light went around it once and then it was just green again. What kind of drone does that?

so red and green in aviation has meaning.

so maybe what you saw was drone heading toward you, then sstopped and rotated 180 degrees and now you see red. Then another 180 and green again.

You can buy drones with, or as an accessory.

I would imagine that someone out there im sure has fitted theirs with god knows how many LEDs ( think neon in wheel wells of trucks )

Shoot i saw a lifted Escalade two weeks ago that had leds around the hub/spindle- all 4. couldnt even make out the tires they were so bright.

so red and green in aviation has meaning.

so maybe what you saw was drone heading toward you, then sstopped and rotated 180 degrees and now you see red. Then another 180 and green again.

You can buy drones with, or as an accessory.

I would imagine that someone out there im sure has fitted theirs with god knows how many LEDs ( think neon in wheel wells of trucks )

Shoot i saw a lifted Escalade two weeks ago that had leds around the hub/spindle- all 4. couldnt even make out the tires they were so bright.
The depth of the light never changed. This was off in the distance, the trees it's ducking behind are 2 blocks away from me, the streetlight that you can see is the block behind me. When the green light "twinned" itself into green and red, the red light went behind the green and disappeared. Also, throughout the beginning, it kept going from green to red, green to red. Then it stopped doing that and went from green to green, green to green until it did the twin move and that was the end of the red light. I've never seen aviation lights that act like this one, they always blink on and off, not slowly illuminate and vice versa. It's either a drone or UFO. It's not a helicopter, it's not an airplane. It's definitely mechanical.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom