Super Mario Odyssey (1 Viewer)

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone playing the new Mario?

I'm just a little ways into it and it's a lot of fun - but at the moment I think I had more fun with Galaxy though

I'm just in full Nostalgia mode playing my SNES classic.

You know, games were hard back then.

Just beat it, and collected all the moons. Loved how they implemented all the old Mario’ play styles into this. Was very nostalgic and took me back to my being a 5 year old with a Nintendo wonderment days.

I have it and quite honestly couldn't believe that I beat It in 3 days, now I still have plenty to do, but the story itself seemed relatively easy and short.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

My kid ran through it quick. He needs to collect some more moons though.

But today the new Sonic game gets released, so I think Mario is going on the back burner.

I've never thought of Mario as a game that should have any particular length to it.7-12 hours is fine. That's short enough to play through multiple times as your skillset progresses. I enjoyed the heck out of the Wii U sidescroller version. And I'm really having a lot of fun with Odyssey. We'll see if it's as great as Galaxy though. That games needs an HD remake. It was amazing.

I have it and quite honestly couldn't believe that I beat It in 3 days, now I still have plenty to do, but the story itself seemed relatively easy and short.

It's Mario. Bowser stole Peach to forcefully marry her. As a plumber, it's your job to save her...with your hat.

My 4 year old just finished in assist mode. After watching me beat bowser and the following escape scene he had it done in a few hours. We're still collecting moons and enjoying the game though.

I was really enjoying it but I also put it down the moment the Zelda DLC came out. Now I'm too busy cruising on my new bike to pick Mario back up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom