Super Squirrels (1 Viewer)

Years ago we had some squirrels in the attic of our office. I asked the Exterminator if he could take care of our squirrel problem and he said that he is only licensed to remove rats, rodents, or vermin. The next time he came by I asked him if he could take care of our Fury Tailed Rat problem in the attic and his reply without blinking was "On it boss".

I suggest coking them in some kind of stew... they are though when you just throw them on the grill...

I suggest coking them in some kind of stew... they are though when you just throw them on the grill...

we used to have squirrel and dumplings when I was a kid. The had a couple of markets that even sold squirrel meat when I lived in Monroe. Rabbit too

I killed one one with a pellet gun once. Well didn’t kill it but wounded him probably mortally. SoI had to finish him with a hatchet. I never shot at another one after that.

we used to have squirrel and dumplings when I was a kid. The had a couple of markets that even sold squirrel meat when I lived in Monroe. Rabbit too

I killed one one with a pellet gun once. Well didn’t kill it but wounded him probably mortally. SoI had to finish him with a hatchet. I never shot at another one after that.

Monroe, huh?

Grew up in West Monroe.

Please tell me you didn't go to Neville.

Squirrel murderer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom