N/S SUPER Wild Card Sunday (Bucs v Eagles 49rs v Cowboys Steelers v Chiefs)) (1 Viewer)

I think the most disappointing game this weekend will be the Rams/Cards game. I don't think I'm going to like it at all....unless the Cards do to the Rams what the Bills are doing to the Pats.

By the end of this game, we'll only be able to see the top of Belichick's hairline behind his face covering.
That’s one of his doubles. They switched places at halftime and the real Belichick is en route to home base.

Not a New England fan….but, made the playoffs with a rookie QB with 10 wins. I just know the Patriots will be back again next year and Mac Jones and the team will only get better. Have a feeling these two teams, Buffalo and New England will be battling it out for years to come. About time to cause New England needs competition…

Buffalo will be enjoying this win, what a beat down.

Gosh... I like Mac Jones but he needs to contol his emotion and crying.

I think the most disappointing game this weekend will be the Rams/Cards game. I don't think I'm going to like it at all....unless the Cards do to the Rams what the Bills are doing to the Pats.
Why is it on Monday... That's so wack.

NE players probably all booked tickets to Hawaii during halftime.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom