N/S SUPER Wild Card Sunday (Bucs v Eagles 49rs v Cowboys Steelers v Chiefs)) (2 Viewers)

Three missed PATs? Cut the kicker and the idiot wind...

Tough day for your prognostication skills.
That seems to be an understatement, only confirming my decision to stop gambling over a decade ago. Everything has a teaching moment to learn from though. It's the better QB, not the better coach. The better QB wins in the playoffs this year.

Last edited:
That seems to be an understatement, only confirming my decision to stop gambling over a decade ago. Everything has a teaching moment to learn from though. It's the better QB, not the better coach. The better QB wins in the playoffs this year.
My moment when I quit gambling happened in a game of black jack. I was delt a pair of aces with the dealer showing
a 6. I split and doubled down . I was then delt a pair of 9's . I'm looking good with a pair of 20's. The dealer proceeds
to deal himself a 5 card charlie 21. I decided right then and their I had better ways to spend my money.

My moment when I quit gambling happened in a game of black jack. I was delt a pair of aces with the dealer showing
a 6. I split and doubled down . I was then delt a pair of 9's . I'm looking good with a pair of 20's. The dealer proceeds
to deal himself a 5 card charlie 21. I decided right then and their I had better ways to spend my money.
Why do you think I sometimes pick the opposite team to win in the contests we play around here? I rarely get what I really want to happen. I truly live the life of George Costanza. If I ever tried to bet real money, I'd be broke before the sun set.

Nobody made a Bucs gameday thread so I'm just gonna use this one. Man I jinxed this team something serious. Before our game I was saying how crazy healthy they have been for 2 years and now their entire team is hurt. And now Wirfs just went down. \

Gonna be tough for them. Getting free roughing the passers against Tom will help, though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom