N/S SUPER Wild Card Sunday (Bucs v Eagles 49rs v Cowboys Steelers v Chiefs)) (1 Viewer)

So far this is the Three and Out game. I am bored.

the spotting ball nonsense involves fat officials running around trying to spot the ball between two lines of enormous players

official timeout for the 3-5 seconds to spot, then run the clock
How about not running a QB draw to the middle of the field with no timeouts and almost no time left?

the spotting ball nonsense involves fat officials running around trying to spot the ball between two lines of enormous players

official timeout for the 3-5 seconds to spot, then run the clock
Don't agree. Would give the advantage to the offense. It's their (offense) job to kill the clock in time, not the refs. That was poor clock management by Dak and the Boys. Several other options than the one he/they went with.

So what I am learning from these Hyundai commercials is I have to be a kind of nasty human being to drive one of their hybrids. Just pull into a gas station -- a BUSINESS -- to only use the squeegee and be a re-gifter because I forgot my dad's birthday.

I think Dak chickened out and wasn't ready for prime time.

He had two... Maybe Three shots at the endzone 41 yards out.

Is one shot from 24 gonna make a huge difference? You still can't run a real play... It's still a jump ball situation.

spotting the ball is a fairness issue

more than this game has ended with some dumb official just doing their job and trying to quickly back themselves away from the spot

apart from d players holding o players on the ground to run the clock, the commotion at the spot also disrupts o set and snap

stop the clock, get the ball, set it and back out, run the clock

My heart is with Pitt but I think the Chiefs may be too much for them.

Wow, Watt is special.

I think Dak chickened out and wasn't ready for prime time.

He had two... Maybe Three shots at the endzone 41 yards out.

Is one shot from 24 gonna make a huge difference? You still can't run a real play... It's still a jump ball situation.
The whole team wasn't ready. You can't wait until the second half to get in the game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom