N/S SUPER Wild Card Sunday (Bucs v Eagles 49rs v Cowboys Steelers v Chiefs)) (2 Viewers)

With nothing happening in the first quarter and a little over 9 minutes left to go in the 3rd, basically only took KC a little over one quarter to win this game.With
At this point... I'm tired of getting my hopes up that KC will stop being game breaking on offense.

This is what you get with expanded playoffs. A 2 seed that would normally be on a bye week beating up on a 7 seed that would normally be sitting at home. Happened with the Bucs-Eagles as well.

That Pitt fumble play was atrocious. Starting with stealing our patented short pass well behind LOS for almost no gain, then add a back breaking fumble.

Im used to a lot more parity in the top half of the league. This is a painful Wild Card game.

This is what you get with expanded playoffs. A 2 seed that would normally be on a bye week beating up on a 7 seed that would normally be sitting at home. Happened with the Bucs-Eagles as well.
That is a much better post than what I just put up. So far, not impressed with the new change. Steelers seem like they have no business being here, just like the Lambs in the Super Bowl they stole from us.

That Pitt fumble play was atrocious. Starting with stealing our patented short pass well behind LOS for almost no gain, then add a back breaking fumble.

Im used to a lot more parity in the top half of the league. This is a painful Wild Card game.
Teams that struggled to get to .500 vs teams that used to get a bye.

Anything can happen, but the vast majority of these #2 vs #7 games are going to be terrible blowouts. The major implications are going to be the #2 teams going into the division round more fatigued and possibly injured.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom