Superbowl Ads

Banned #1

Jonesy77

Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Ratings
Pretty bad this year. Pretty bad the past few years. I seem to remember they used to be clever and innovative. What gives?

xpuma20x

Super Forum Fanatic
Ratings
I couldn't believe the racial stereotyping that Genie.com or whatever that company was, was allowed to put on the air. The rest of the commercials were pretty awful, I loved the new Audi car, though I wish the commercial had more shots of it instead of trying to be clever.

gboudx

This space for rent.
VIP Contributor
Ratings
What Genie commercials are y'all talking about with the racial stereotyping? The only one I see is the one with the Indian guy Ramesh. That one? :shrug:

stunpals

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Ratings
Tide Stain remover and Pepsi's Justin TLake commercials were nicely done.

Bud was the big flop.

slowmotion

Hall-of-Famer
Ratings
I couldn't believe the racial stereotyping that Genie.com or whatever that company was, was allowed to put on the air. The rest of the commercials were pretty awful, I loved the new Audi car, though I wish the commercial had more shots of it instead of trying to be clever.
I am indian and I wasn't offensded by the "ramesh" one. But, the one with the panda bears was rediculously stereotypical. I felt uncomfortable watching it. I can't believe someone would put that on TV.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.