Superbowl Ads (1 Viewer)

Jonesy77

Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Pretty bad this year. Pretty bad the past few years. I seem to remember they used to be clever and innovative. What gives?

It was amazing to hear silence at the bar when the commercials came on. Very dissapointing commercials IMO.

there was a thread on this in the gameday forum, if you didn't catch it.

there was a thread on this in the gameday forum, if you didn't catch it.

Missed it. I don't go in there unless there's a Saints game being played at that moment.

I couldn't believe the racial stereotyping that Genie.com or whatever that company was, was allowed to put on the air. The rest of the commercials were pretty awful, I loved the new Audi car, though I wish the commercial had more shots of it instead of trying to be clever.

F Superbowl commercials.

I liked the Tide stain remover commercial. That's about the only one I laughed at.

The best one was the Victoria's Secret commercial.

I couldn't believe the racial stereotyping that Genie.com or whatever that company was

I agree, as soon as they showed that one I turned to my wife and said "what the hell are they thinking?!?"

I enjoyed the Coke commercial with the Underdog, Stewie and Charlie Brown balloons.

What Genie commercials are y'all talking about with the racial stereotyping? The only one I see is the one with the Indian guy Ramesh. That one? :shrug:

Tide Stain remover and Pepsi's Justin TLake commercials were nicely done.

Bud was the big flop.

Pretty lame this year, the heart jumping out of the girl's chest thing was pretty disturbing IMO. The Clydesdale ones were ok I guess.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom