Superbowl Ads (1 Viewer)

I couldn't believe the racial stereotyping that Genie.com or whatever that company was, was allowed to put on the air. The rest of the commercials were pretty awful, I loved the new Audi car, though I wish the commercial had more shots of it instead of trying to be clever.

I am indian and I wasn't offensded by the "ramesh" one. But, the one with the panda bears was rediculously stereotypical. I felt uncomfortable watching it. I can't believe someone would put that on TV.

I'm going to have to go ahead and agree with this statement.

And that new Audi car is bad***.

Yeah, if you measure advertising success in terms of the ad making you want to own something then that one won for me. I so want that car.

Of course, I also want the Victoria Secret models, but I didn't need a commercial to make me feel that way.

Is there any other way to measure advertising success of a $3 million expenditure?

Well, there is the theory that advertising is more about creating brand familiarity rather than actually trying to sell a specific product. Like the famous Apple "Big Brother" commercial. They never really tried to sell a specific Apple product, they just branded Apple and being the anti-establishment product.

i thought the line by the talking baby was funny - " i underestimated their creepiness" when talking about the clowns

Tide Stick. Yeah you know that stuff thats Tide to a stick.

i thought the doritos commercial with the mouse was fricking hilarious...
its always funny when someone in a costume is beating the hell out of someone else...

the shaq one was pretty good too...

i thought the doritos commercial with the mouse was fricking hilarious...
its always funny when someone in a costume is beating the hell out of someone else...

the shaq one was pretty good too...

All time best Doritos commercial IMO was the one with Ali Landry a few years back. Gotta give that girl credit, she knows how to work those doritos. :hihi:

I couldn't believe the racial stereotyping that Genie.com or whatever that company was, was allowed to put on the air. The rest of the commercials were pretty awful, I loved the new Audi car, though I wish the commercial had more shots of it instead of trying to be clever.

I am surprised they let those 2 SaleGenie commercials air. :covri:

I got to watch then all, been trying...

The Victory Secrets is Cool... That is that...

The Dog and Clydesdale was funny...

Audi.. Car is kewl, But can;t afford it.. Where is the Jeep Gladiator?

Gonna go watch a couple more and be back.

Joe

Personally, I'll be happy when advertisers get past the talking baby/animal angle.

The sooner the better, IMO

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom