Superdome crowd (1 Viewer)

0rion

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
With the events of yesterday I'm afraid the crowd is going to get overlooked. You guys did a phenomenal job yesterday. Easily the most engaged and loudest crowd I've ever watched on tv. It made me very proud as a saints fan to see the Rams struggle because you guys were so on it. They swapped out goffs radio, taped his ear holes, and he was still having to go up and down the line screaming adjustments to guys. The point where he went out to the wr was incredible. Great job and thank you. I was really impressed. Hopefully the team gives you guys props too.

I also watched on TV, but you could tell the crowd was amazing. Kudos to the Who Dat Nation!

plain and simple, the crowd did their job.

so proud of the effort by our fans. I have no voice left.

Yep. The fans in the Dome deserve all the accolades. You all were amazing and definitely had an impact on the game. A big thanks from those of us who couldn’t be there. Proud.

It’s sad knowing that there are some who probably had something inside them broken by what happened and will never be back. I know I did. I won’t be.

The crowd was relentless. So the refs handled it.

I was kinda surprised really just how swole up with pride I was over the crowd. It was awesome to watch.

This was the first game I have gone to where the crowd was yelling from the moment that the offense stepped on the field. Payton got it right riling up the crowd and the quotes and videos in between plays for people even more amped. I was proud to be a part

It’s sad knowing that there are some who probably had something inside them broken by what happened and will never be back. I know I did. I won’t be.

The crowd was relentless. So the refs handled it.

I drove all the way back from Houston and probably dropped about 2K to watch our boys in person go back to the big game. By halftime I was exhausted. My back was killing me (2 ruptured discs), and my throat and voice were shot. I literally had to tell myself and the guys around me, "no plays off!!!!"

Hats off to the guys running the dome. The in game graphics and the announcer just kept willing us on. When they played the sound from the Rams saying our crowd would have no effect we were pumped. When they started playing the NFL playoffs commercial with the "We Ready...we ready'" song as the Rams took the field we went nuts.

When the game was over the crowd had nothing left. We poured everything into getting the win. To be robbed that way... I hate to admit it, but I think I'm done. This just isn't worth it to my mental health. I just don't trust the NFL anymore. My wife is done for sure. She will never be cool with spending that type of scratch again on a deeply flawed product. +×#%#& sucks man.

While I may hurt a lot and I was in the number in the Dome, I will not let me let down my team!

Do you think the rest of the team will quit football?

How about Drew?

No I will be back to support our boys and even more important to watch what could be Drew’s last year in a Saints Uniform!

The crowd also deserves credit for not covering the field with trash after the no call.

Never seen anything like it. NO breaks. Full throttle almost the entire time. Amazing.

But, there were still tons of people in the "good" seats sitting on their hands. Pathetic. Still people complaining that there are people standing in front of them. Hell, i wish officials would have the authority to make it a "standing room only" game so that people can choose to sit down but have no complaints validated if they can't see anything.

While I may hurt a lot and I was in the number in the Dome, I will not let me let down my team!

Do you think the rest of the team will quit football?

How about Drew?

No I will be back to support our boys and even more important to watch what could be Drew’s last year in a Saints Uniform!
I will not invest anymore emotional capital to sit and watch whatever dumpster fire they have prepared for us next season. I watched Beastmode happen live. I watched Kaepernick drive the 49ers down the field like our defense was a high school team. I got hit punched by the Minnesota Miracle and now I get see at least one commercial per showing it every time I log into YouTube or any other site that shoves commercials down my throat. And then to finish me off, we get what we saw last night. And sandwiched between all of those disasters are nothing but a bunch of 7-9 seasons.

The 2009 season and SB were great, but it isn’t enough to keep me around so I can just have a terrible week in the middle of January every year. I’ve got better things to do than to be subjected to what I saw yesterday.

I will not invest anymore emotional capital to sit and watch whatever dumpster fire they have prepared for us next season. I watched Beastmode happen live. I watched Kaepernick drive the 49ers down the field like our defense was a high school team. I got hit punched by the Minnesota Miracle and now I get see at least one commercial per showing it every time I log into YouTube or any other site that shoves commercials down my throat. And then to finish me off, we get what we saw last night. And sandwiched between all of those disasters are nothing but a bunch of 7-9 seasons.

The 2009 season and SB were great, but it isn’t enough to keep me around so I can just have a terrible week in the middle of January every year. I’ve got better things to do than to be subjected to what I saw yesterday.

Then why are you still posting here?

I should have looked for this thread before posting another. Superdome fans were the most amazing I've ever seen yesterday and I came here just to state that. Amazing and I know a lot of great fans will have sore throats for a few days but congrats on your effort to help your team!

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom