Superdome crowd (1 Viewer)

I’ve had tickets for 15 years now. Yesterday was the best atmosphere ever. It was consistently loud for all 60+ minutes. It’s a darn shame the ref robbed us of a chance to blow the roof off the Dome with a Lutz GW FG with like 8 seconds left.

Because like many he cares about our team and is digesting what happened yesterday?

Every one of us is disgusted by what happened yesterday. But we don't go hijacking unrelated threads to make "I quit" statements.
If you are done with being a Saints fan, for whatever reason, then just leave.

Everyone is hurt....I am too. I don't take it as personal as I used to though. I know that in a week it'll be better and the sting will still be there but it'll be tolerable.
I love being a saints fan. I love being associated with such great fans and fans that have so much passion. These next few days or weeks will be filled with emotional posts and statements. I understand that and people get a pass from me because of that. Everyone is hurt but the hurt will get better. The memory will always be there but the hurt will go away.

Did ya'll see the shot of Coach Peyton blowing a whistle behind his play chart? That was hilarious!

My seats are in 638 and I was exhausted by the end of the first quarter. I don’t scream, but I clap a lot. The dome was consistently loud. I think last week, we had bigger roars, but yesterday was impressive.

I’ve been done with the NFL for a long time, I don’t watch any other games.. for me it’s about the Saints, about representing the Gulf Coast and New Orleans, about our culture. We have a special stadium and team and fanbase!

I don’t mind losing a game that we simply are beat, at least you can rationalize that you weren’t the better team. This, just isn’t right. We are the better team and the refs wasted an opportunity to win another Super Bowl in a window that is getting ever smaller as we get closer to DB9’s retirement.

With the events of yesterday I'm afraid the crowd is going to get overlooked. You guys did a phenomenal job yesterday. Easily the most engaged and loudest crowd I've ever watched on tv. It made me very proud as a saints fan to see the Rams struggle because you guys were so on it. They swapped out goffs radio, taped his ear holes, and he was still having to go up and down the line screaming adjustments to guys. The point where he went out to the wr was incredible. Great job and thank you. I was really impressed. Hopefully the team gives you guys props too.

I agree and was proud of the Saints fans that were there when I saw all the confusion it was causing the Rams. This is going to sting for a while, but thank you to all the fans that were there and at home cheering for our team. We had a great season and our 'window' is not closed yet despite what people want to say!

Same here, watching on TV my wife & I were so excited, I turned the volume up & it was amazing, thank you Saints fans in the Dome, hands down the best there is...

I barely have a voice and am at work today but it was an amazing atmosphere yesterday. The non-call happened about 100 feet in front of me.

114-117 from what I remember seeing..

Last week against the Eagles, we had roars of 128-129, yesterday was more consistent though
To be honest I think the meter was still broken. Yesterday’s noise was as loud if not louder then last week. I think the dome meter was showing lower in hopes of us getting even louder trying to meet last weeks numbers.

The way I know it was louder then last weeks. Just look at the way the Rams offense was having issues. When you have a QB that has to go all the way out to the WR to tell him the play or the Tackle having to walk to the center you know it was louder.

The most impressive indicator was the end of the first quarter. It was so loud the Rams did not even realize it was the end of the quarter. They were still trying to get a play in and get lined up!

Don’t say it was not louder because of what you saw on the video board! Use the sight indicators to prove it was much louder.

The 12 man showed up and took the challenge to heart and proved it was a voice to contend with. I am sure no one will ever challenge the 12 man ever again after what was proved at yesterday’s game. Coaches will make a point to tell their players to keep their mouths shut!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom