SUPERDOME Employees are having orientations this week! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Is this a sign some fans will be allowed in the Dome on game day? I know an usher at the Dome and he told me today that they are having orientations this week and it is business as usual.
What do you think? Is this a good idea to ignore the consequences like baseball did? Or is this blowing smoke and we are having fanless games?

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Is this a sign some fans will be allowed in the Dome on game day? I know an usher at the Dome and he told me today that they are having orientations this week and it is business as usual.
What do you think? Is this a good idea to ignore the consequences like baseball did? Or is this blowing smoke and we are having fanless games?
There is no metric that supports opening a stadium in NO right now

OP
Reaction score
It's all a joke. I hope they still get some type of financial support.
Agree. I think it could be a smokescreen. Just to give them a little money. They deserve to have some money. I’m hoping a player steps up and pays their lost wages like Zion did with the lost NBA games. Anyway isn’t Sean Payton and Mickey Loomis bubbling players,staff,and front office? Isn’t that a give away no fans?

Last edited:

slikk

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
yep an uncle of mines works @ the Dome he has some kinda Zoom Meeting he'll need to do.

roberthgrove

Rookie
Reaction score
I work at dome and we are preparing as if we will have fans. The event staff are having orientations/trainings this week.I honestly hope we do have fans because i don't want to be furloughed again or jobless but I'm prepared either way. The Saints and Pelicans are the main reason for my job. I hope we all can get through these times we are in right now.

OP
Reaction score
I work at dome and we are preparing as if we will have fans. The event staff are having orientations/trainings this week.I honestly hope we do have fans because i don't want to be furloughed again or jobless but I'm prepared either way. The Saints and Pelicans are the main reason for my job. I hope we all can get through these times we are in right now.
Hoping for the best for y’all but it does not look good.

Saintsphere

1 day I'll add a second Lombardi to my pic. 1 day.
Reaction score
I think a football season can happen.

But I think the NFL is delusional letting teams choose to have fans. There should be no fans in September. Even staggered.

MAYBE, MAYBE in November-December we can start trickling fans in. But in Sept? That's crazy to me. But this is America.

James Spader

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
I think a football season can happen.

But I think the NFL is delusional letting teams choose to have fans. There should be no fans in September. Even staggered.

MAYBE, MAYBE in November-December we can start trickling fans in. But in Sept? That's crazy to me. But this is America.
November/December in the winter will be worse. Paranoia will run rampant.

dtc

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I got a text from our box attendent saying she needed help finding a job so your info is far different than mine.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom