SUPERDOME Employees are having orientations this week! (1 Viewer)

Why should they get paid if they’re not working?
Federal Emergency. Look it up. They want to work but don’t want to get sick or are not allowed due to pandemic. It’s called taking care of your people.. Yes the Billionaire owners can afford it.

It’s amazing we take care of The Billionaires(Building stadiums/Renovations) but we can’t take of the ones(employees) that make them the money

Last edited:
Yea but thousands of people pass each other in stores and restaurants every day.
And that is why the numbers are skyrocketing. Instead of following simple instructions y’all decided to party it up and pack places. So now here we are today. Football games will happen with little or no fans and good working people will lose work.

Yea but thousands of people pass each other in stores and restaurants every day.

So, aren't you the guy who gets upset when everyone in your section isn't standing and screaming for 3 hours on Sunday? I ask because standing and screaming is not the same as "passing in stores", but you knew that.

Federal Emergency. Look it up. They want to work but don’t want to get sick or are not allowed due to pandemic. It’s called taking care of your people.. Yes the Billionaire owners can afford it.

It’s amazing we take care of The Billionaires(Building stadiums/Renovations) but we can’t take of the ones(employees) that make them the money
I was curious. I know people personally that want to work. But their jobs don’t have work. So they don’t get paid. Don’t see why this is different just because it’s for football.

ppl working at the super dome doesnt make the super dome money. The saints, concerts, and other shows make them money.

I was curious. I know people personally that want to work. But their jobs don’t have work. So they don’t get paid. Don’t see why this is different just because it’s for football.

ppl working at the super dome doesnt make the super dome money. The saints, concerts, and other shows make them money.
You know nothing about customer service. You saying concession workers don't make the Dome money? Box Office employees don't make the Dome money? You can't make money without employees. Also worth noted the Superdome is a State run building.

Yeah your theory stinks.

Last edited:
The Dome made a lot of changes and things are going to be very strict if they are allowed to have a season with fans at games. Like limited number of people at a bathroom but it sounds like they have a number of plans in place but I'm skeptical about the execution. I did hear something about service dogs 🐕 and what they would only allow but its going to be up to them i think. So if your thinking of going just be mindful there will be tons of changes to parking and everything else.

You know nothing about customer service. You saying concession workers don't make the Dome money? Box Office employees don't make the Dome money? You can't make money without employees. Also worth noted the Superdome is a State run building.

Yeah your theory stinks.
We can agree to disagree.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom