SUPERDOME personal removed 9 people for refusing to wear masks (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Resident Anesthesiologist. BA business admin, real estate emphasis. 513 on the MCAT, Transferred to UNR.
Currently specializing in putting y'all to sleep and keeping you alive 👍
Y'all are safe though. I'd even fight for a falcons fan 😂
In all honestly, I believe what I believe, and I'm good at what I do.
Greg, I respect your opinion, but I disagree that you believe you have the right to disregard very clear guidelines for attending a game with COVID restrictions.

Resident Anesthesiologist. BA business admin, real estate emphasis. 513 on the MCAT, Transferred to UNR.

Huffin propofol huh? Makes sense now

Nothing like spending 160k on med school and having someone that's pulling 15/HR tell you that it's for you own good to wear a mask 😂

I think it's great that you're managing to accomplish med school while battling some form of dyslexia, because it appears you confused the words "Mask Required For Entry" on those signs with "Mask Efficacy Opinions Welcomed".

Nothing like spending 160k on med school and having someone that's pulling 15/HR tell you that it's for you own good to wear a mask 😂

If you paid attention in med school, you wouldn't have anyone telling you anything, regardless how much they make an hour.

I'm sure there is more to the story, but it Doest matter if you like wearing a mask or not. If they said wear it or miss the game. The answer is pretty simple to me.

There has to be at least one med student on this forum to back me up. Beginning to get the Twitter vibe around here tbh
You won't find any help here. Most of us are not infected with what you have.
That's a lot of education and knowledge to have an still make such a dumb statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom