SUPERDOME personal removed 9 people for refusing to wear masks (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are indeed in the medical field and are stating your personal opinions, and not medically-based opinions, in an open forum, then you are part of the problem with healthcare. You should understand that non medical people will hear your personal opinion and take it as medical fact just because you’re in the field. You have a responsibility to the public to keep your personal opinions about medicine to yourself.
Resident=Student (clinical studies, hands on experience, paid 8x less than someone doing the same job)
I'm sure I am probably one of the youngest people a lot of you had a chance to debate with about the subject, but the fact is that I deal with this everyday. I have supervisors from Ortho to Neuro that say this virus has less effect on the immune system than strep throat and the amount of deaths caused by "flu like symptoms" last year was only an estimation between 30,000 to 100,000.
People of an elderly age that passed from the flu had a cause of death of natural causes or Pneumonia.
This year, over 60% of the deaths in WORLD is supposedly from Covid and next to 0 fatalities from the flu.
Y'all know how many diseases have "Covid like" symptoms ?

Resident=Student (clinical studies, hands on experience, paid 8x less than someone doing the same job)
I'm sure I am probably one of the youngest people a lot of you had a chance to debate with about the subject, but the fact is that I deal with this everyday. I have supervisors from Ortho to Neuro that say this virus has less effect on the immune system than strep throat and the amount of deaths caused by "flu like symptoms" last year was only an estimation between 30,000 to 100,000.
People of an elderly age that passed from the flu had a cause of death of natural causes or Pneumonia.
This year, over 60% of the deaths in WORLD is supposedly from Covid and next to 0 fatalities from the flu.

And the epidemiologists?

Good thing there's zero chance of it doing permanent damage to kidneys, lungs, or senses of smell...oh wait.

A resident would understand that you follow experts, not the "Ortho" and "Neuro" guys. This is a virus, not sciatica.

I don't think you're a resident at all. I think you're a troll and you're done eating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom