SUPERDOME personal removed 9 people for refusing to wear masks (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure how much good wearing masks does or doesn't do, but I wear them so I am not an A-Hole to somebody making 15/hr.
So why be so condescending anyway? Just go with the flow. No one needs to know you went in debt for your education and the Superdome worker does not know you from Adam, nor what you do for a living. They are just doing their job.

A resident would understand that you follow experts, not the "Ortho" and "Neuro" guys. This is a virus, not sciatica.

I don't think you're a resident at all. I think you're a troll and you're done eating.
Assuming you are unaware of the journey a med student takes, I'll give you a big 👍 for being absolutely clueless as to what we do and what even your basic quick care MD is knowledgeable about 😂

What field of medicine do you work in? I need to know, so that I can be somewhat sure I am aware I may have to see you. Do you practice in the Nola area?
Vegas. Soon transferring to Denver for my final 2 years.
Began with forensic pathology (Medical Examiner) and now full time Anesthesiology rez.
It's like the bartender of MD's tbh 😂

I'm indifferent to wearing a mask. I've spoken to multiple people who caught it who said they followed the mask mandate religiously so it is what it is. If I need to wear a mask, I will out of respect. No reason to act like an idiot about it

One of my sons has leukemia, has immunodeficiency due to chemotherapy, has been wearing a mask/quarantined for 3 years (since he was 5). It’s not hard y’all.
❤. His teens should be different. Hang in there, before you know it, you're going to be the one asking him for allowance 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom