SUPERDOME personal removed 9 people for refusing to wear masks (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know the rules already. This is not rocket science. A ban is a ban. No more excuses. It sounds like they were given multiple warnings. Listen to Mr. Hoss again in that video.
I never watched the video. Just kinda skimmed through what was said in here. I'll have to look at video.

I will say it's not hard to wear a mask. I don't like wearing one wherever I have to go but I do it. If I had a chance to go to a game I'd definitely being wearing one.

Why should anyone appreciate you defiantly making their jobs more difficult? I don’t appreciate you sticking your nose up to people. It makes real physicians look bad
What are you talking about ? I'm not the person that tries and fight people for telling me to were a mask. It's a no win situation. I have to wear one at work, whenever I go to the store and now people might have to start wearing them on the sidewalks ? 😂😂
It would be like telling someone that works at McDonald's how to make a Big Mac.
Just ask you're own family doc.

Greg8710 serous question:
Do you think the $15/hr guy made that decision solely on his own, or do you think a medical professional somewhere in the NFL.or Saints organization made that rule for him to enforce?
Nah.. Its y'alls governor. Heck... the Saints have been getting thrashed all season for not wearing masks haha

What are you talking about ? I'm not the person that tries and fight people for telling me to were a mask. It's a no win situation. I have to wear one at work, whenever I go to the store and now people might have to start wearing them on the sidewalks ? 😂😂
It would be like telling someone that works at McDonald's how to make a Big Mac.
You are not funny anymore. No Doctor is telling people not to wear masks.

You are not funny anymore. No Doctor is telling people not to wear masks.
Heck no, that's why malpractice insurance is so expensive. Go by the book and you live to see another day. Precautions are set by individual states. Hence the reason our dome looks empty and others do not.
And I am NOT telling you to not wear a mask by the way.

Let’s not pretend that an anesthesia resident has any clue about COVID. Pretending that you know as much about COVID as a McDonalds employee knows about making a Big Mac is inaccurate.

There was a Falcons fan being a Karen about masks and reporting people even though they were eating and drinking which by rule you can have your mask down.

Nah.. Its y'alls governor. Heck... the Saints have been getting thrashed all season for not wearing masks haha
so what you are saying is, we are the only team in the NFL team that has a mask rule? the NFL and the Saints org has zero rules in place other than the gov's rules?

Resident Anesthesiologist. BA business admin, real estate emphasis. 513 on the MCAT, Transferred to UNR.
Currently specializing in putting y'all to sleep and keeping you alive 👍
Y'all are safe though. I'd even fight for a falcons fan 😂
In all honestly, I believe what I believe, and I'm good at what I do.
Oh, so you going into the part of medicine where a nurse anesthetist does all the work and you take the credit?!!

public service announcement: anesthesiologists very rarely but anyone to sleep.They too busy drinking coffee to stay awake. They definitely don’t stay around to keep anyone alive. Again, that’s the nurse anesthetist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom