superdome staff is aweful (1 Viewer)

it should be all about keeping the fans in the game. They could show highlight packages to some fast paced music....have a count down until the next play starts....anything but dead air mixed in with commercials

commercials = money

they don't care about our experience at the game...we have bought our tickets already and will probably by overpriced food and beverages as well....but the commercials make big bucks

The "quiet please" commercial is BS. I hate it. Whatever marketing genius thought of that should be fired, because why would you tell a crowd at a sporting event to be quiet, even if its just part of a commercial? Lame.

The stats board was never current either all day. From the 2nd quarter on, it only said Brees had 153 yds passing, 1td, and 1int.

I miss Fan Focus too. And can they really not find something better to play during dead air time than the swirling saints logo for 3 minutes?

Also win simenoux (sp?) picked off palmer in the endzone they played the "Touchdown!"
Totally noticed that. I agree with just about every point. Those commercials really hurt my ears and, hell, sometimes I could barely even hear the music. The last 2 games have been particularly pitiful in "crowd control". When they play that awful "quiet please" commercial, I wish everyone in the Superdome would scream "No, you can't have some quiet" or something back at him!

The timing of the commercials and music was bad. As a matter of fact, it was totally inverse. When the defense was on the field here would come the "woman strumming the guitar" or the "quiet please" ads. When the offense hit the field here came the songs to get the crowd going.

It was unlike the rest of the games this season as if it was on purpose almost... although it wasn't.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom