Superdome Suite Leases (1 Viewer)

Yeah, lets all chip in and lease "The Official Saints Report Suite," only those who donate will get access. I will start with 20 bucks.

/Sarcasm off/

I looked at prices last year. They started in the area of 60-70k and went up to around 150k if I remember correctly. That's just to lease the suite. You still have to buy tickets and catering.

I looked at prices last year. They started in the area of 60-70k and went up to around 150k if I remember correctly. That's just to lease the suite. You still have to buy tickets and catering.

:covri:

You can buy a house a year for the price of a suite!

I think the 60-70 is for half a suite(8 seats), and the 150 is for full(16 or so im not sure). And yes you still have to buy the seats and food.

thats like 7500 per person +tickets and food/beer.and parking ;(

No wonder they're having problems selling out suites. I'd have to win the lottery to get one.

Boo!!!! My section is good enough and don't talk about my couch!!! The best seat ever!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom