Superdome Takeover (1 Viewer)

SaintsMan209

SB This year!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
What’s up with all the Saints fans selling tickets to Cowboy fans? This is sad and pathetic for the 2nd week in a row. As fans I hope we are all ashamed.

Can you blame them? This season is over, derailed by injuries, poor play over the past 4 weeks as a byproduct.

What’s up with all the Saints fans selling tickets to Cowboy fans? This is sad and pathetic for the 2nd week in a row. As fans I hope we are all ashamed.
There are a lot of people who are still rebuilding after getting wiped out by Hurricane Ida.
People need the money to rebuild their lives.

Why is that fact being lost on so many?!?

Cowboys fans travel very well, even during the bad seasons.

I don’t care for it either, but winning cures all. I realize all of our injuries are the primary reason for our misery, but I don’t blame fans for trying to recoup some costs.

When you list your tickets online, you don't choose who they are sold to. Blame the Saints fans for not buying them. I've had more occasion than usual to sell tickets this year for various reasons this season. The market is as soft as I've seen it in the Payton era.

It certainly isn’t helping from a home field advantage standpoint. The last couple of weeks the dome appeared to be louder on offense than defense. The O can use some help.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom