Superdome (1 Viewer)

BIG DAWG

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
The JETS are coming and lets pack our home and make as much noise as you can. Let everyone know in the NFL it is pure hell when you try to play the Saints in DA DOME. This will be the last game before the break and lets get in there and help see our boys off to a 4-0 start.

Its going down in the DOME Sunday baby. Let's get them GOONS out after Sanchez.

Who Dat!!!!:mwink::9::plus-un2: I hope we put on the Throwbacks...

The JETS fans are crazy. I once went to a game at the dome about six years back in which they had taken over half the dome. We walked up top to find my brother and was meet by a sea of green shirts screaming J E T S Jets, Jets, Jets! It almost felt as if I was in New York. We can not let that happen again. I must say the Lions game was a bit vinalla but with us being 3-0 we should start to bring the noise this weekend. WHO DAT!!

Last edited:
The JETS fans are are crazy. I once went to a game at the dome about six years back in which they had taken over half the dome. We walked up top to find my brother and was meet by a sea of green shirts screaming J E T S Jets, Jets Jets! It almost felt as if I was in New York. We can not let that happen again. I must say the Lions game was a bit vinalla but with us being 3-0 we should start to bring the noise this weekend. WHO DAT!!

Yea that won't happen. With the dome already sold out the Jets will have limited tickets for their fan base. But no matter how many Jets fans show it will be our job to make sure their voices are not heard over the chants of "Who Dat"

Yea that won't happen. With the dome already sold out the Jets will have limited tickets for their fan base. But no matter how many Jets fans show it will be our job to make sure their voices are not heard over the chants of "Who Dat"

Yeah I agree but how many "idiots" do you think sell their season tickets to opposing teams fans on sites like stub hub and ebay? I bet you there will be a large contingent of Jets fans there. BDM

We were 0-0 (and wet) the first time we walked into the dome this season. Now, we are 3-0 baby. Let the defense chants begin.

Everyone must bring their "A" game! You know the Dome will be crazy since everyone has an extra 3 hours to get liquored up.

Agreed!!

The lions game was a little too laid back. we need to be the Dome from the saturday night game against the eagles. We have to yell on while "D" the whole time. not start when they get in the huddle like I do, not just when they get to the line of scrimmage like most do. We need to deliver the first soup-bone to Sanchez & co., verbally.

I read somewhere that the Jets actually sent back a large number of their alloted tickets for this game. I don't know if its true, but its very possible considering that the economy is still struggling and that may effect even the most die hard fans when it comes to travelling to road games. I was in NY this summer and the economy is very sluggish up there. Anyone heard about this?

I read somewhere that the Jets actually sent back a large number of their alloted tickets for this game. I don't know if its true, but its very possible considering that the economy is still struggling and that may effect even the most die hard fans when it comes to travelling to road games. I was in NY this summer and the economy is very sluggish up there. Anyone heard about this?

Yeah, I got an email saying some tickets were sent back from the Jets staff... It happens sometimes when the players don't use all of their tickets...

Keeping this thread going to let everyone know we bringing the noise Sunday!! Lets give that boy Sanchez a taste of our Turf!!!!

WHO DAT!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom