Superdome (1 Viewer)

I will be there and will be leaving my voice in the Dome. I love the late and primetime games in the Dome, the atmoshere is so much better. Im sure we can do much better than the detroit game. Just remember, its not enough to make as much noise as you can, if your section isnt getting into it, you need to help them get into it.

I thought the Bills crowd was loud as heck yesterday! I was thinking if the Dome is louder, how the heck can the Jets and the rook compete with Drew at the Dome?

This needs to be as loud as MNF against the ATL.... as loud as when Hakeem Dropped the ball... as loud as... well very loud...

The Jets are coming in with a Rookie QB who has played

Houston - Probably the worst defense in the NFL....
Patriots - Home game for the J-E-T-S and THEIR emotional game of the year
Falcoons - Home game and perhaps the #2 worst defense in the NFL

The Point? the kid has not seen anything like he is going to see from SP and GW... and the crowd needs to rattle him....

WE Wanna be 4-0 going into the bye! We gotta do our part and make it happen!!!
Payton expects it!

On Sirius this morning, discussing the Jets game and how the crowd would be at the dome. Payton said he wouldn't have to make any calls to get the crowd ready. He says WE invented crowd noise.

First of all, I sell my tickets ONLY to my family and friends. Well also to DUMB Cowboys fans! ( You would sell them too, IF you got 5-7 TIMES the value for them. Don't forget this is AMERICA!!)
Anywho, I told my sister who bought my tickets for this game, that if they ALL did NOT come home without being able to talk, then they could not buy any tickets next year!!!!
She promised to do so, as they are THRILLED about the upcoming game. WHO DAT!

This needs to be as loud as MNF against the ATL.... as loud as when Hakeem Dropped the ball... as loud as... well very loud...

The Jets are coming in with a Rookie QB who has played

Houston - Probably the worst defense in the NFL....
Patriots - Home game for the J-E-T-S and THEIR emotional game of the year
Falcoons - Home game and perhaps the #2 worst defense in the NFL

The Point? the kid has not seen anything like he is going to see from SP and GW... and the crowd needs to rattle him....

Houston
Pats
Titans

Oh BTW Who Dat?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I agree but how many "idiots" do you think sell their season tickets to opposing teams fans on sites like stub hub and ebay? I bet you there will be a large contingent of Jets fans there. BDM

My tickets goto the highest bidder. Thats how it works, I like money. But this year i did sell on craigslist new orleans so most games will be saints fans.

Just a thought...

There's a big difference between the tied record we had with our opponent in Game #1 and the tied record we have in Game #4. I don't think we'll have to remind fans 'how', 'when', or 'how loudly' to cheer the Black & Gold.

However, I'm sure that come Monday we'll have to endure a multitude of threads complaining about the half dozen or so fans that chose to sit in their seats rather than to scream for 3+ hours until their throats were bloody.

I'm just glad of ALL the fans who are 'in that number' supporting the team whether through their wallets or their vocal chords.

Geaux Saints! :9:

I've already given my voice off for atleast Monday and Tuesday of next week, but I think I should extend it to Thursday at the earliest.

also.. 3:00 kickoff gives our fans more time to get drunk and crazy :ezbill:

I think this thread should be re-named "The Official Bring the Noise Thread".
Yes no one needs to be reminded but it's just all in good fun.

Important thing to remember....Keep the noise up, even if things don't seem to be going our way... You've heard the players say they love playing in the Dome for the rowdy crowd... It pumps them up....

late game means more booze time, and everyone getting to their seats in time for kickoff

ill make sure that 150, 151, and 152 do their part. and ill make sure that the drunk guys dont try to start a wave while we are on offense (actually, ill try to make sure they dont do it at all unless the game becomes a blowout)

Section 652 stand up and be heard!!!!! WHO DAT! WHO DAT! WHO DAT!

just got an email about tickets available because the Jets returned some.

The New Orleans Saints are pleased to announce that a limited number of tickets are available for the next home game on Oct. 4th against the New York Jets! The Jets have returned a portion of their visiting team allotment tickets, giving you an opportunity to watch your Saints live at the Superdome!

Don't miss out on this chance to catch the Black and Gold in action! To purchase tickets, click here, or call Ticketmaster at
(800) 745-3000. We hope to see you at the Dome, and GO SAINTS!
Sincerely,

New Orleans Saints Ticket Office

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom