Superman & Lois - now ALL seasons (1 Viewer)

I'm calling it now...
Edge is Zod.
Thought this, too, but really hoping it's not the case. With this show, it might not be. Seems to me that they like to go in a different direction.

I'm kind of hoping he's someone else. We've seen Zod a whole bunch at this point. This is someone I've seen it speculated he could be:

I was also wondering if they might revive a Smallville character in Dax-Ur. He was a Kryptonian scientist in the series. I was trying to make out the family crest.

As much as I love that they have seemingly divorced themselves from the far more campy and terrible Supergirl, this does seem like something Clark would want to ring Kara up on. I mean, their entire race is being brought back in human hosts. Maybe send her an email or text or something?

As much as I love that they have seemingly divorced themselves from the far more campy and terrible Supergirl, this does seem like something Clark would want to ring Kara up on. I mean, their entire race is being brought back in human hosts. Maybe send her an email or text or something?
Is Superman and Lois set in the same universe? In the aftermath of Crisis, I pretty much forgot who was where (I mentally checked out for parts of it). I thought they unified all the Arrowverse shows into one, but that Superman and Lois was set in it’s own apart. Maybe that was just wishful thinking on my part.

Is Superman and Lois set in the same universe? In the aftermath of Crisis, I pretty much forgot who was where (I mentally checked out for parts of it). I thought they unified all the Arrowverse shows into one, but that Superman and Lois was set in it’s own apart. Maybe that was just wishful thinking on my part.
After Crisis, all of the Arrowverse was supposed to be on Earth Prime. Guess they changed their minds with this one.

I'm fairly certain this show is part of the larger Arrowverse. I think, just creatively, they are choosing not to mix with the other shows until they establish themselves.

I looked it up, Superman and Lois IS on Earth Prime, they just haven't had any interplay with other characters in part because of COVID. But if I'm remembering right, Diggle is supposed to show up at some point, so there will be some crossover. I know he directed an episode or two at least. It's Stargirl that's on Earth 2. I got them confused.

I'm fairly certain this show is part of the larger Arrowverse. I think, just creatively, they are choosing not to mix with the other shows until they establish themselves.

Which is fine with me considering Supergirl is about to end. The only show I wouldn't mind seeing it crossover with right now is Stargirl.

Yeah, Superman was always in in Supergirl universe, but after Crisis they merged them all anyway. They have just chosen to make something far different than the rest of the Arrowverse so they are ignoring them all. Clark never even mentions Kara. I think it’s important to the stories they are doing for him to be on his own.

Which is fine with me considering Supergirl is about to end. The only show I wouldn't mind seeing it crossover with right now is Stargirl.

I looked it up, Superman and Lois IS on Earth Prime, they just haven't had any interplay with other characters in part because of COVID. It's Stargirl that's on Earth 2. I got them confused.

Great. There goes that wish. :tears:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom