Supernatural (2 Viewers)

Soundwave

Terribly Vexed
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Just realized that.

I just finished the episoded where Sam an Dean found themselves in an alternate reality where they are in a show called Supernatural.

Lmao briliantly executed.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2
"You're Jensen Ackles and I'm something called a Padalecki." :hihi:

bornnraisedwhodat

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
I found Season 7 online. 6 episodes into it.

It's ok, S7 kinda weak so far. Not bad, just not great. Hopefully it will get better. It's cool to be back to actuall hunting tho and nice to see Dean and Sam on decent terms (know that wont last).

I already heard that Bobby gets killed, havent seen it yet tho. That really sucks.

Saintree River

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
A friend told me season 8 would be the last. Is this true? I really like the show but I hope it is about to wrap up.

Reaction score
You hear it, You love it...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iQru7oCdYXA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Season 8 premieres on October 3rd!

AustSaint

A little street sweeper
Reaction score
I liked a few episodes from season 7, the one set in Lilydale was great as it had some good lines in it. Also I went to school in a place called Lilydale.

Saintree River

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Well, this show really needs to call it a day after this season. I love it but they are just rehashing older seasons. Dean goes to hell. Dean comes back is a pissy mood. Dean goes to purgatory and comes back in a pissy mood. Im sure season 9 will be him going to heaven and coming back angry at Sam.

Reaction score
Well, this show really needs to call it a day after this season. I love it but they are just rehashing older seasons. Dean goes to hell. Dean comes back is a pissy mood. Dean goes to purgatory and comes back in a pissy mood. Im sure season 9 will be him going to heaven and coming back angry at Sam.
I agree, kind of. Either end this season or next season. I know it's kind of the same thing with the boys coming back from somewhere, but let's see how the season plays out. I don't want to jump to conclusions.

The Winchester's are always fighting something so there is a chance that they would have to come back from somewhere.... back from deaths, hell, purgatory etc. It would be interesting to see alternate story lines if these plots were different

Season 8 Ep. 1: Dean was good, I got a little lost on where Sammy was coming from (we will have to see). I was hoping for another "Dick" (Roman) joke in purgatory.

Overall, the season 8 opener was pretty good and entertaining. The cursed brothers had to put up with a lot of stuff in their life, let's hope the show runner's do them justice.

Oh, I did like the new opening sequence. And baby! :ezbill:

InTheFade82

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I enjoyed the new episode. I think this season will get on good roll. It will be interesting to see what took place in Purgatory.

For those saying the show should call it quits. I know Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki signed on for two more seasons and they received a ratings boost from people viewing the premiere of Arrow. So, we shall see what happens after this season.

Reaction score
Season 8 Episode 3: C

Not many people talking about this around the web but...

I miss Bobby. He was someone that could keep those two idjits in line and someone the boys could go to and count on.

I think Dean is the better actor so far in this season. He is playing the PTSD angle well, trying to find some common ground and trying to fight his demons.
And Sam is just a whinny baby. Sam, you are cursed...the Winchester's are cursed, you cannot have a normal life. Something will always find your hair.

Still hanging in there though!

P.S. I was re-watching the X-Files on Netflix and I've been through season 1 and parts of two. I saw young Crowley in season 1 as a man who can flame up and in season 2 there is Rufus as someone who's helping Mulder out.

InTheFade82

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I agree, sir. I miss seeing Bobby as well. Some of my favorite moments from the show are when he'd flip and speak his mind.

I wish they would have kept Frank as their go to guy because his lines and paranoia was hilarious. Im hoping he faked his death and comes back again.

Reaction score
Season 8 Episode 4: D - D = F+

Unimaginative, unoriginal, disappointed. Are they running out of ideas? If so, get high, get drunk, stand up 'n' get crunk or whatever it takes to get this season back on track. Only positive, Dean: "Do I really say awesome a lot?"

I've watched since Season 1 and this is probably the only episode where I just wanted to hit something over a t.v. show. lol At least the GhostFacers were funny and could act a lil better.

Still pushing on though.

"... hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies."
Andy Dufresne

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Headlines

Top Bottom