Supernatural (1 Viewer)

eizenbizen

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I looked around but couldn't find a thread about this show. If there is one, sorry.

Anybody else here watch this show? I personally love it. Best show on TV IMO.

Supernatural is more a drama. Though they do have some hilarious lines in that show.

They really do have some of the best writers for that show. It is a more of a drama like you said, but at least 4 or 5 times an episode I find myself LOLing.

Been watching since season one. Classic rock and cars. Comedy mixed with some serious drama. You gotta love it. Father sells his soul to save his son, son sells his soul to save his brother. Brother dives into hell to save everybody. It's not as good post apocalypse but still worth watching. And Crowley is a great character.

"Me? You're the one who just pizza rolled Tinkerbell"

That would be one of those moments lol.

"I was, uh, with two guys. One was like a male model-type and the other was an older guy named.....Bobby."

Also pretty much the entire episode where they are acting as the actors who play them, yeah nonstop laughing.

Been watching since season one. Classic rock and cars. Comedy mixed with some serious drama. You gotta love it. Father sells his soul to save his son, son sells his soul to save his brother. Brother dives into hell to save everybody. It's not as good post apocalypse but still worth watching. And Crowley is a great character.

Crowley is an awesome bad guy. And while it seems a bit more scattered post apocalypse, I do like having no idea whats going to happen next. I mean seasons 4 and 5 were pretty predictable in terms of the overall story.

Also every season finale starts with "The Road So Far" and Kansas' "Carry on Wayward Son"...that in and of itself makes the episode awesome IMO lol.

Been watching it since it started!! Great show. We were big Smallville fans but it has gotten ridiculous. Supernatural keeps getting better. Only good show on the CW. It is worth getting all the old seasons to watch if you really like it.

I'm just glad they're doing a seventh season. I'm hoping Chuck comes back. Crowley is the best villain the show has ever had. I'll be anxiously awaiting the season premiere.

I am kinda curious about Chuck myself. I hope he comes back. He's a funny guy. Interested to see how they'll deal with an all powerful Castiel now too. Next season should be good.

Great show never miss it. Record when unable to watch

Crowley is an awesome bad guy. And while it seems a bit more scattered post apocalypse, I do like having no idea whats going to happen next. I mean seasons 4 and 5 were pretty predictable in terms of the overall story.

Also every season finale starts with "The Road So Far" and Kansas' "Carry on Wayward Son"...that in and of itself makes the episode awesome IMO lol.
It gives me chills every time they do "Wayward Son".
It has been my favorite show since the first episode.

Been watching it since it started!! Great show. We were big Smallville fans but it has gotten ridiculous. Supernatural keeps getting better. Only good show on the CW. It is worth getting all the old seasons to watch if you really like it.
Give Vampire diaries and Nikita a shot, they might be a little more than you think. Both of these shows have more twists and turns in one episode than most shows have in a season.

Nikita will be on Fridays next season leading off for Supernatural, great pairing.

Just started watching this on netflix. Show is straight up crack, why haven't i ever heard about it? Im almost finished Season 3.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom