Supernatural (1 Viewer)

Just started watching this on netflix. Show is straight up crack, why haven't i ever heard about it? Im almost finished Season 3.

Yeah man this show is the one show when I DVR it I watch it right away. Most other shows I'll wait a day or longer but Supernatural, soon after so I can fast fwd the commercials. Great show and the only good thing on CW!

Yeah man this show is the one show when I DVR it I watch it right away. Most other shows I'll wait a day or longer but Supernatural, soon after so I can fast fwd the commercials. Great show and the only good thing on CW!

Are the later seasons still good? I know shows kind of run out of ideas the longer they run. Just finished season 3. Man, crazy!! Look forward to finding out more about this guy Castiel.

Don't want to spoil too much but this season might have been one of the lesser seasons, and it's still great!

Next season is getting one of the original show runners back, so I am looking for improvement.

Season 5 is the greatest thing ever put to film. It was creator Eric Kripke's original plan to stop here, but they decided to keep it going. The big bad for season 5 is beastly!

season 3, leading to 4 and the climax is season 5. after that it goes downhill with a quickness IMO.

Are the later seasons still good? I know shows kind of run out of ideas the longer they run. Just finished season 3. Man, crazy!! Look forward to finding out more about this guy Castiel.

It's not as good as it was during the first few seasons, but it's still good. I preferred the first few seasons, traveling the country solving mysteries while hunting down the yellow eyed demon -- kind of a mix between Scooby Doo and The Fugitive -- to the later ones, where the fate of the world rests on their shoulders week to week. But like I said, it's still good.

It definitely jumped the shark awhile back, if not when they introduced angels (there's not much to worry about with Castiel around to heal your wounds, teleport you around the world, etc.), then maybe after both characters had been to hell and back, or when they're grandfather was brought back to life after being dead for 30 or so years, or this season with Bobby the Friendly Ghost. But there's a self awareness to this fact, and you can see that they're in on the joke in the way they poke fun at themselves (they even had an episode titled "Jump the Shark" in season 4), and some of the episodes and recurring characters are just off the wall.

I have also been watching since season one, while the first few seasons were amazing, it I still one of the few shows I watch religiously. This season has been okay, I always preferred the one episode story arcs when they hunt and kill something. I think I love the comedy in it, serious at times but usually a killer one liner in it as well.

It's not as good as it was during the first few seasons, but it's still good. I preferred the first few seasons, traveling the country solving mysteries while hunting down the yellow eyed demon -- kind of a mix between Scooby Doo and The Fugitive -- to the later ones, where the fate of the world rests on their shoulders week to week. But like I said, it's still good.

It definitely jumped the shark awhile back, if not when they introduced angels (there's not much to worry about with Castiel around to heal your wounds, teleport you around the world, etc.), then maybe after both characters had been to hell and back, or when they're grandfather was brought back to life after being dead for 30 or so years, or this season with Bobby the Friendly Ghost. But there's a self awareness to this fact, and you can see that they're in on the joke in the way they poke fun at themselves (they even had an episode titled "Jump the Shark" in season 4), and some of the episodes and recurring characters are just off the wall.
You do realize you just pretty much spoiled it all for him, right?

LOL, could have thrown up a spoiler tag but I see where your going.

Yeah, I can see a little jumping the shark when Dean came back. But as long as they keep the story interesting. First 3 seasons were off the hook though.

Just saw the episode with the suicidal teddy bear :smilielol:

Teddy+Bear+-+Wishful+Thinking.jpg

OK, on Season 6 now. They kinda lost me with Sam coming back. How many times are these guys going to die and come back?

Still a cool show tho.

S1-5 was awesome! We'll see where it goes from here.

I tried watching this show when it first came out because it seemed cool but it just has not hooked me in after all these years. Tried watching the first season on netflix, watched five episodes and lost interest again. I love scary stories, urban myths/legends, good vs evil but this show hasn't held my interest.

OK, on Season 6 now. They kinda lost me with Sam coming back. How many times are these guys going to die and come back?

Still a cool show tho.

S1-5 was awesome! We'll see where it goes from here.

Like I said in my previous post, they've jumped the shark but they're completely aware that they have and they play it up. Anyone else catch the "see you next season" comment from the next to last episode this season?

Should be finish season 6 soon then I am stuck. There arent any more seasons on Netflix. I could have sworn there was 8 or on there.

Season 4 was probably my favorite. I loved season 5 as well, but I found myself enjoying season 6 ALOT because I guess after two season of predictability, we are back to not knowing anything. The only weak part of s6 to me was the bad guy (girl), she was weeeak.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom