Supernatural (1 Viewer)

I think it's safe to say this now.

Mark Pellegrino was/is $$$$$$ as Lucifer.

Season seven just wrapped last week, season eight starts in the fall.

Just realized that.

I just finished the episoded where Sam an Dean found themselves in an alternate reality where they are in a show called Supernatural.

Lmao briliantly executed.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

Just realized that.

I just finished the episoded where Sam an Dean found themselves in an alternate reality where they are in a show called Supernatural.

Lmao briliantly executed.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

"You're Jensen Ackles and I'm something called a Padalecki." :hihi:

I found Season 7 online. 6 episodes into it.

It's ok, S7 kinda weak so far. Not bad, just not great. Hopefully it will get better. It's cool to be back to actuall hunting tho and nice to see Dean and Sam on decent terms (know that wont last).

I already heard that Bobby gets killed, havent seen it yet tho. That really sucks.

A friend told me season 8 would be the last. Is this true? I really like the show but I hope it is about to wrap up.

You hear it, You love it...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iQru7oCdYXA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Season 8 premieres on October 3rd!

You hear it, You love it...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iQru7oCdYXA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Season 8 premieres on October 3rd!

1113_practice--article_image.jpg

I liked a few episodes from season 7, the one set in Lilydale was great as it had some good lines in it. Also I went to school in a place called Lilydale.

Well, this show really needs to call it a day after this season. I love it but they are just rehashing older seasons. Dean goes to hell. Dean comes back is a pissy mood. Dean goes to purgatory and comes back in a pissy mood. Im sure season 9 will be him going to heaven and coming back angry at Sam.

Well, this show really needs to call it a day after this season. I love it but they are just rehashing older seasons. Dean goes to hell. Dean comes back is a pissy mood. Dean goes to purgatory and comes back in a pissy mood. Im sure season 9 will be him going to heaven and coming back angry at Sam.

I agree, kind of. Either end this season or next season. I know it's kind of the same thing with the boys coming back from somewhere, but let's see how the season plays out. I don't want to jump to conclusions.

The Winchester's are always fighting something so there is a chance that they would have to come back from somewhere.... back from deaths, hell, purgatory etc. It would be interesting to see alternate story lines if these plots were different

Season 8 Ep. 1: Dean was good, I got a little lost on where Sammy was coming from (we will have to see). I was hoping for another "Dick" (Roman) joke in purgatory.

Overall, the season 8 opener was pretty good and entertaining. The cursed brothers had to put up with a lot of stuff in their life, let's hope the show runner's do them justice.

Oh, I did like the new opening sequence. And baby! :ezbill:

Season 8 Episode 2: Just okay in my book. There is always hope.

Thoughts?

I enjoyed the new episode. I think this season will get on good roll. It will be interesting to see what took place in Purgatory.

For those saying the show should call it quits. I know Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki signed on for two more seasons and they received a ratings boost from people viewing the premiere of Arrow. So, we shall see what happens after this season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom