Supernatural (2 Viewers)

Season 8 Episode 3: C

Not many people talking about this around the web but...

I miss Bobby. He was someone that could keep those two idjits in line and someone the boys could go to and count on.

I think Dean is the better actor so far in this season. He is playing the PTSD angle well, trying to find some common ground and trying to fight his demons.
And Sam is just a whinny baby. Sam, you are cursed...the Winchester's are cursed, you cannot have a normal life. Something will always find your hair.

Still hanging in there though!

P.S. I was re-watching the X-Files on Netflix and I've been through season 1 and parts of two. I saw young Crowley in season 1 as a man who can flame up and in season 2 there is Rufus as someone who's helping Mulder out.

I agree, sir. I miss seeing Bobby as well. Some of my favorite moments from the show are when he'd flip and speak his mind.

I wish they would have kept Frank as their go to guy because his lines and paranoia was hilarious. Im hoping he faked his death and comes back again.

Season 8 Episode 4: D - D = F+

Unimaginative, unoriginal, disappointed. Are they running out of ideas? If so, get high, get drunk, stand up 'n' get crunk or whatever it takes to get this season back on track. Only positive, Dean: "Do I really say awesome a lot?"

I've watched since Season 1 and this is probably the only episode where I just wanted to hit something over a t.v. show. lol At least the GhostFacers were funny and could act a lil better.

Still pushing on though.

"... hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies."
Andy Dufresne

Season 8 Episode 4: D - D = F+

Unimaginative, unoriginal, disappointed. Are they running out of ideas? If so, get high, get drunk, stand up 'n' get crunk or whatever it takes to get this season back on track. Only positive, Dean: "Do I really say awesome a lot?"

I've watched since Season 1 and this is probably the only episode where I just wanted to hit something over a t.v. show. lol At least the GhostFacers were funny and could act a lil better.

Still pushing on though.

"... hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies."
Andy Dufresne

I actually enjoyed Ep4.

Just finally starting catching up on these episodes.

The "cartoon" episode was hilarious.

Ezra:King_of_N.O. said:
Season 9 is looking interesting. Looking forward to it.

as am i!!!! Not sold on booger being the evil baddie but I'm intrigued by the fall of the angels.

Posted from Saintsreport.com App for Android

as am i!!!! Not sold on booger being the evil baddie but I'm intrigued by the fall of the angels.

Posted from Saintsreport.com App for Android

Seriously hope this show never ends only wish they would of moved it by now to say fx or something so they good to so much more blood and gore it be that much more awesome

bought season 8 a couple weeks ago and season 4 last week. loved the wishing well episode and the one about the magicians "chris angel is a d bag" both from season 4. Surprised it doesn't have a bigger fan base,the acting is very good and some of the lines are classic,besides that a yellow eyed demon. who would of thought sunshine could be so deadly. Going to get the rest of the series on dvd eventually,I think its well worth the money.

bought season 8 a couple weeks ago and season 4 last week. loved the wishing well episode and the one about the magicians "chris angel is a d bag" both from season 4. Surprised it doesn't have a bigger fan base,the acting is very good and some of the lines are classic,besides that a yellow eyed demon. who would of thought sunshine could be so deadly. Going to get the rest of the series on dvd eventually,I think its well worth the money.

Get season 5. NOW.

didn't get season 5. picked up season 1 on thur. at walmart. If I had more bread I would have picked up 2,3 and 10 at the same time as well. Liked the whole men of letters hideout thing in season 8. But I still can't decide john dee or A.J. green or J.C. and shutting some gates/keys rocks kinda stuff. a key like the one the Winchester legacy boys received would go along way towards that goal. two seasons(4,8) in the books, hope season 1 is as good as the other two.

done with season one, just started season two. The crossroads demon was kind of cool. Don't mess with the hellhounds, they don't like slick talking double crossers, nice. reminds me of john candy being shown the five of spades in "going beserk". Or bon jovi's shot to the heart, same thing either way. Season nine is now mine as well, 15 bills last week, not bad.

After 15 seasons the series finale wrapped up last night. 1 hour look back/interviews etc. awesome. Followed by the 1 hour finale. One of the greatest shows ever. I was satisfied. Carry on...

1605899094379.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom