Supplemental draft (1 Viewer)

how exactly does the NFL supplemental draft work? Do they line up all the teams the same way they did for the real draft? What does it cost teams to pick somebody in the supplemental draft?

There's some names on that list that I absolutely love for us.

Smith, Moses, Ettiene (my absolute fav)
Post #8 is your friend

What time do you want us over?

Yeah, it's technically bacon stuffed with bacon and wrapped in bacon served over a bed of bacon, sprinkled with bacon, and served with a side of bacon. Apple/Hickory wood mix for the smoke.

edit: I feel about this dish about the same as I'd feel about picking up Etienne in the supplemental draft. (had to tie it back in to the thread)

I typed it while cooking. Accidentally didn't press post reply before I went to filet, stuff, and roll the pork loin and wrap it in a bacon weave.

hate me

received_1599283236808176.jpeg
Well, now I can't even say, 'Pics or it didn't happen.' Hope it tasted as good as it looks.

Exactly. How could people NOT want a guy named Moses playing for the Saints?
Actually, I may be in the minority, but I’m not sold on him. It’s something about those Alabama LBs that makes me pause for some reason. However, if we were to drop a pick on him, I’d roll with it.

Last edited:
It’s a real possibility, for sure. What’s the deadline for declaring for the supplemental draft this year? And would the players have enough information to go on, at that point, to accurately judge if there will be a season or not?

Man that better not happen. I doubt some of those guys would get in the supplemental draft. You been working your whole life to get to your dream of being drafted and you decide to go in the other draft that doesn’t get as much attention. Unless a team they want to go to kind of gives them a wink & nod that they would bid for them. That would be sick to possibly go to a team you actually would want to go to. Good thing Ja’Marr Chase isn’t draft eligible yet

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom