Supplemental draft (1 Viewer)

Man that better not happen. I doubt some of those guys would get in the supplemental draft. You been working your whole life to get to your dream of being drafted and you decide to go in the other draft that doesn’t get as much attention. Unless a team they want to go to kind of gives them a wink & nod that they would bid for them. That would be sick to possibly go to a team you actually would want to go to. Good thing Ja’Marr Chase isn’t draft eligible yet

If the college football season is cancelled and you suddenly have every 4th and 5th year senior preseason all conference and preseason All-American petitioning to enter the supplemental draft, it’s going to be crazy and unlike any supplemental draft we’ve ever seen.

Actually, I may be in the minority, but I’m not sold on him. It’s something about those Alabama LBs that makes me pause for some reason. However, if we were to drop a pick on him, I’d roll with it.

I thought they were considered Linebacker U? Donta Hightower, CJ Mosley, & Rashaan Evans have been pretty damn good. Rolando McClain was super talented, but just had some mental problems, being bipolar, and went off the deep end it seems. Reuben Foster is another mental case as well, but still has time to turn it around. Reggie Ragland and Courtney Upshaw haven’t/didn’t meet NFL expectations, but both won a super bowl ring. For the most part a lot of his higher drafted LBs do pretty good.

I’m not a big fan of Dylan Moses since he’s a Louisiana kid that went to Bama over LSU. Bet he wishes he would of went to LSU to get that ring now!! I would take him for the Saints though.

I’m not a big fan of Dylan Moses since he’s a Louisiana kid that went to Bama over LSU. Bet he wishes he would of went to LSU to get that ring now!! I would take him for the Saints though.

He committed to Les Miles and they fired him mid-season and replaced him with an interim coach. That’s tough to ask someone to commit to an interim.

Call me crazy but I would think very hard about dropping the 1st for Etienne.

I think I’m crazy too, because I’d drop our first for Etienne in a heartbeat.

Personnaly, I think he’ll be better in the pros than Reggie... on par with Kamara. And that’s worth a #1 to me.

Plus, I’m freaking out over the thought of Kamara and Etienne flanking Taysom on a 2nd and short play.

If the college football season is cancelled and you suddenly have every 4th and 5th year senior preseason all conference and preseason All-American petitioning to enter the supplemental draft, it’s going to be crazy and unlike any supplemental draft we’ve ever seen.
So much for the 21 draft. At least we would have a comp pick or two for mock draft.

Actually, I may be in the minority, but I’m not sold on him. It’s something about those Alabama LBs that makes me pause for some reason. However, if we were to drop a pick on him, I’d roll with it.
Coming off a major knee injury also.

I think I’m crazy too, because I’d drop our first for Etienne in a heartbeat.

Personnaly, I think he’ll be better in the pros than Reggie... on par with Kamara. And that’s worth a #1 to me.

Plus, I’m freaking out over the thought of Kamara and Etienne flanking Taysom on a 2nd and short play.
You too!

You're crazy. No RBs worth a 1st.

It wouldn’t surprise me if Payton did it. We spent the #2 Overall pick on Reggie. 1st and 2nd round picks on Ingram. A 2nd on Kamara. Drafting ETN would protect us against a Kamara holdout and save us whatever he’s going to ask for next year. Then we’d likely get a 2022 3rd round comp pick for him.

So much for the 21 draft. At least we would have a comp pick or two for mock draft.

It wouldn’t be that bad. Even if there’s 20-30 draft-worthy players in the supplemental (as opposed to the usual 1 or 2 in normal years), the Saints would probably only end up with 1 of them.

It wouldn’t be that bad. Even if there’s 20-30 draft-worthy players in the supplemental (as opposed to the usual 1 or 2 in normal years), the Saints would probably only end up with 1 of them.
Belichick is just waiting for 31 GMs to spend their 2021 first round pick on a hot prospect, so he can have the defacto first overall pick in the actual draft. Hello, Trevor Lawrence (or whoever emerges as the #1 overall player in the nation).

Dylan Moses had a major injury. Probably a 2nd round pick.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom