Support Firefighters (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Today (Tuesday, November 14) is "Support Our Firehouse Day" at College Inn Restaurant.

A portion of the College Inn's profits for the day is being donated to the neighborhod firefighting company (Engine 25 at Carrollton and Claiborne) to replace their flooded furnishings. The firefighters have just finished redoing all their floors and walls (themselves) but still need furniture.

One of my friends works at that station.

If anyone can have a beverage, lunch or dinner at College Inn today, I would appreciate it on behalf of Engine 25, Ladder 7.

Thanks for your support.

JTV

BTTT.

Kind of sad when more people reply to a complaint-fest about cable TV that even look at a thread about donating profits to first responders.

This is something John at College Inn came up with to help those that we all count on.

Won't cost you anything more than a delicious meal or tasty beverage would cost you anyways.

Wish I was in New Orleans to participate....

Not only is College Inn full of memories for me (dad always took us for those yummy milkshakes), but my grandfather, dad and uncle all retired from the NO Fire Department. Our firefighters put their lives on the line all the time, and here's a chance to show some appreciation.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom