Suprising Saints Pick (1 Viewer)

did he include compensatory picks in his mock?

Right now...

I'd be happier if we reached and took Curtis Lofton at #10, than if we took any of the available CBs there.

Why? Because the chances of Lofton being a very solid-to-very good NFL player are much higher IMO.

Agreed.....but who decides who is a value pick...the SR.com community? the first 2-4 rounds are were most of the talent will be selected, and we have to get a DT, LB, CB in those first 4 rounds and I'm confident we will do so, the biggest question is who and when, that's what we go back and forth on this board about, but as long as these needs are met and there not just space fillers (addressing the LB spot in the 7th round) I'm cool with whoever we pick...

oh yeah and as long as they were turnover creators and tackle machines, none of these work out warriors who didn't do much in college but run a 4.4 and bench 225pds 42 times...I'll take 4.6 linebacker who averages 150tkls a year over that guy, or a 4.5 corner who ended his college career with 15 interceptions, than the guy ran the fastest at his pro day (you guys catch my drift?)

Right now...

I'd be happier if we reached and took Curtis Lofton at #10, than if we took any of the available CBs there.

Why? Because the chances of Lofton being a very solid-to-very good NFL player are much higher IMO.

I agree with you LB is the safest position in the draft.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom